ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

CHAPTER TWELVE

ALLEN'S POV:

Since past few days Xander has been asking me about Erik. He first thought that Erik was my boyfriend. Seriously!! Erik! My boyfriend? Ew... What a joke. So, I cleared out Xan's confusion and told him about all the fun times and sad times me and Erik sheared. During my story telling Xan's expressions were something to look at. Sometimes he pouts, sometimes frowns but most of the time he laughed. It was calming to hear him laugh. Right now, I was telling him about how Erik and I convinced a drunk man that drinking piss is better than bear. We were just trying to joke with him but the man really believed it cause later he found us and told us that he tested it and agreed with us. That memory still makes me laugh like crazy. Even Xander has fallen to the floor laughing.

"He actually... hahaha...drank piss. Oh my god, how drunk was he? You guys are devils. You two made a poor drunk man drink piss. SHIT!!"

"Oh, come on, we just wanted to joke with him."

As we come down from our laughter fit Xan tells me how lucky I and Erik are. That we really were true friends. All of a sudden, the door opens and 5 guards come in. Among them I remember one guy, he was the one injured at the dog cage.

"Remember me missy. You left quite a big scare on me. But look how thoughtful I am. You have been given heavy tasks, you must have stress," He started to walk towards me. Too close to my liking. "too much mental stress.... too much...physical stress..."

"Get the fuck away from her" Xander growls.

"get away before I leave another scare on you." All my nerves are on high alert. I back away a little.

"Hey David, I like her. All feisty. Going to enjoy banging her." One of the guards said. I really wanted to say try me but thought better than that. Xan looks so angry. His voice now sounds almost animalistic.

"If you lay a finger on her I will kill you." Xan threatened

"The dog has start barking. Woo, scary." Said David . 'you should be' I thought. WAIT! What if they are trying to manipulate him to shift by threatening me. The situation theses Basterds are trying to create is all too familiar to Xan. Oh no! That can't happen.

"Get the fuck out of here if you want to live." I threatened. I am scanning the room for anything to strike.

"we will get out after we get out fills."

I got jumped on by 5 bulky fully armed men. Talk about the odds again. They grabbed me but I got out using my kickboxing skills. I broke one's nose. Dislocated another one's arm right from the shoulder. Xander was trying to pull apart the partation with all his strength. His nails are now claws. He was trying to break the partition bars, in the process burning himself but before I could say something excruciating pain washes over me . I fell face first on the solid floor. Fuck ! They tazed me. I will be paralyzed for a few seconds. No... this can't be happening. No please no. I try to move my hands, legs. Move damn it! The guards held me down and David started to tear my clothes. No please God help me. Someone help me.

"No... NO!!" I started to feel my hands so I tried to break free but they held me down. They covered my mouth. I was struggling as best as I could. Then David positioned himself between my legs. No... don't. DON'T!

Suddenly there was a loud growl and silver bars were falling. There stood something between a man and a wolf. It was Xander. The flash of bright blue eyes was enough for me to know. He grabbed David and threw him away from me then in a swift move he slashed open the other guards. but something else caught my attention, David had a gun in his hands which was pointed at the Xan. So, I swiftly grabbed a piece of bar and threw it like a spear towards David which went through him, piercing his middle and made the gun fall from his hand. Xander quickly grabbed me and took me behind the bar partition or you can say his side of the room. Covering me with a bedsheet he placed me on his lap and held me tight. He is covered in blood but I don't care. I snake my arms around his neck and bury my head in the crook. His warmth making me feel shielded. Low growls were still coming from his chest. They will take him if he stays in this form. Then they will have me...

"Xan... please calm down. Return to normal , please... I need you. I can't lose you to them. They wanted you to react this way. You promised that you won't let them have your wolf."

I couldn't stop my tears anymore. My whole body was shaking. I felt vonourable. I felt filthy. Not again. I thought I would never again go through what I experienced in the past. Shit! Fucking shit!

XANDER'S POV:

I couldn't let those fuckes live. They hurt my mate. All I saw was red. But my bloodlust was subsided when I saw Ell trembling. She killed the piece of shit. She was in too much shock. Now I am in my human form, trying to stop Ell from shaking and crying. I scooped her on my lap and held her tight as she did too. I wish I could be the one suffering.

At that time Alejandro entered with another group of gourds.

"Oh no! What a mess. I am so sorry miss. Allen. Gunther went too far this time."

Ell just tightened her hold around me. "Get out before I kill you all. You sick bastards!"

"Tell me what can I do for you miss."

"Let her get out of here!"

"I asked miss.Allen. Not you."

"I want to see my friend. Can he come to meet me here? I don't want to get out of this room at this moment." Ell spoke.

"Consider it done." said Alejandro.

"Wait I need to do something before you take out the garbage," Ell said and got up. She picked up a bar and started to beat David's corpse. Oh hell no! I immediately got up and stopped her. They will pay for what they did to her. For what they did to my Allen.

Later that day Erik came. As soon as she saw him, she ran towards him. Erik held on to her as she cried her heart out. It made me a little uneasy but I knew Erik was the only person Allen depended on from her childhood. I told Erik what happened, I also told him that Ell and I bonded because he asked why I was so concerned about Allen. Now that I have seen him, he really does care about Ell. At the end he told us something which fired us up,

"Though I planned to escape in two weeks I can't wait for that long. We are getting out of here in three days. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. Now listen to my plan..."