BEGINNING OF LOVE

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

ALLEN'S POV:

"For the third time Xander, no my family is not mafia. We just have a deal with a mafia family where they are only loyal to the head and hair of my family. Kortasa family is different. They don't deal with drugs. They help people to go different countries. Makes fake identities. Have some strip clubs and trains assassins. In short a little different!"

We were now heading down from the hill. We saw a group of high schoolers camping. Great! I need a cell phone to call. When we reached the camp, I got a cell and called.

"Hello!"

"Hi, Speaking from Wevers. How may I help you?" replied from the other side.

"899#LK/01911703aloiscial"

"Hold a minute mam."

A few seconds later finally the man I wanted to talk answered.

"If this is a joke then whoever you are, you are dead in half an hour."

"Track down the cell and pick me up. See for yourself if its joke or not. I will be 100 feet further north from the current cell location. There will be three more with me and will come with me."

"Will see you. Men will get to you in an hour."

"Got you."

I ended the call and removed the number from the history then gave the cell back. I told others about the plan and wait as planned. Xander wasn't freaking out now. I think he got around the facts. It's cute and very nice to see how he cares. The longer I am with him the more I get drawn to him. I fear for his safety. I want to see him as the alpha of a big, powerful, loving pack. Whenever he smiles it feels like a wave of relief and joy rushes through me. I want to know more about him. I want to help hm. I want to be with him. I want to like him. WAIT WHAT! Like! No, I can't wish for that. He deserves better.

On the other hand, I can see that Erik and Luvia have this sweet relation between themselves. I can bet on my life that these two are going to be love birds in no time. But I can say that Erik is conflicting with himself for some reason. But what can it be? Luvia is a nice girl. Totally his type. So, its surely not Luvia. Suddenly I feel someone hugging me from behind. And I realized it was Xan.

"Hey! What are you thinking so hard about?"

He says as he rests his chin on my head. This feels good, comfortable, almost too perfect. I can't help but relax.

"Many things actually. What's your plan after we fix our fake identities? I really don't know much about supernatural things."

"Don't worry. You will get the hang of it. But you were not freaking out when you saw me or other species. Why?"

"You can say that I am a 'if there is smoke there is fire' kind of believer."

"Well, that came in handy I guess."

"Sure did. By the by, how long are your goanna hug me."

"Don't know. Don't mind me." He tightens his grip around me.

"Didn't know you were a cuddle bear. " I mocked him. He laughes and I can feel the rumble of his chest. I can't help but smile. This is peaceful.

"For you love, I can be anything." Shivers run down my spine as he huskily whispers in my ear.

For me? anything? Love? What the fuck is wrong with me today. Don't over think, don't over judge Allen. Just soak up what you get.