AT GUN POINT

CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

ALLEN'S POV:

"NO!!" I ran to Xan and stand in front.

"put your gun down!" But Xan again shoves me behind while a growl escapes his lips.

"Allen you are protecting the wrong thing." Han says.

"He is not a thing! So fucking calm down and listen to what I'm honestly saying!" I protest. I step out from behind. How dare he calls my Xander a thing! A fucking thing!

"You guys have absolutely no idea who you are pointing your guns at. That guy there whom you are calling a thing has saved your god daughter from getting raped, uncle Massimo. Without him, Luvia and another person we wouldn't be able to escape that god forsaken facility. SO PUT YOUR FUCKING GUNS DOWN!" Erik snaps. He and Luvia come by mine and Xan's side.

Uncle Massimo and Han looks at me. Then towards Xan, then to others. Why are we even doing? Taking a deep breath, I walk towards them and hold their guns and slowly slip them out of Han and uncles' hands and drop them. I look up and see both of them looking at me. I hold their hands in my palms "please don't do this. I know its a lot to take in but its the truth. There is a bigger enemy out there and we need to stop them. I know you don't have fondness for Xan or the others but I do, so does Erik. They saved us. Please give them a chance. One chance is enough. " I mumble. In seconds I'm hugged by Han while uncle is patting my head. Han mumbles a' sorry' followed by uncles 'I'm too'. Han leaves me and goes to the couch uncle following behind him. It's funny that the guns they were holding no to for dear life is now carelessly lying on the floor.

"I will go to them. You two go somewhere else and calm down too. Luvia! Come with me babe." Erik goes to the couch. Luvia collects the files and joins Erik. I tug at the hem of Xan's t-shirt, taking him in the kitchen. Taking out the first aid kit from the upper cabinet I gently hold Xan's once bleeding hand and examine it. I feared there will be an artery damage but thankfully it wasn't the case. The flesh was still raw and blood was clotting. Okay... he healed faster than I expected. However I didn't want to take any chance of infection so I decided to clean it up. "Sorry, they...they are a little frustrated. Finding out about supernatural isn't a daily affair." I look up and give a guilty smile. "Sweetness... no need to say sorry. Their reaction was expected. I may have taken a strong approach."

"A little mild approach would have been appreciated." After applying some antiseptic I rolled the gauze around the wrist. I was satisfied with my work. Xan thanked me and gave me a quick peck. "Xan, is it ok to expose your werewolf identity. I know you guys like to keep it under the radar..." I say as I move to take out some chips and peanuts. "I can tell that you don't want to keep any secrets with those two. You rarely trust people whole heartedly. But you do them that means they are safe to tell the truth." Xan says.

"Are you saying I have major trust issues!" I say with a sceptical look.

I hear Xan curse "Sweetness I didn't mean it that way! I'm s..."

"Hey! Chill! I'm just pulling your leg. And by the by, I know I have major trust issues." I go to him and loosely hug his torso "I accepted it. And working on getting out of it. So" I pull him down to give him a peck on the lips "relax. Let's face forward and tackle every obstacle together." He kisses my forehead and mumbles "Always"

"Now, grab beer for everyone. We have a long night to go." I give him a wink and leave the kitchen with snacks. But I surely heard a silent laugh while leaving the kitchen.

I go to the couch where Erik was talking with Han and uncle. Probably telling them what we faced in the facility. Xan also comes with beers in hand. We place them on the centre table and sit on the opposite couch from Uncle Massimo and Han.

A lot of explanations and planning are due. Indeed, a long night it will be.