SUDDEN TEARS

CHAPTER SIX

ALLEN'S POV:

Professor Gunther remained quiet and kept leading us somewhere. As I was walking, I kept hearing noises like someone was screaming. The more I heard the more I felt hurt . As I was walking the noise kept growing and at a point it was deafening screams of a man. Soon I could see the poor man.

He was chained like an animal. His hair was hiding his face. He was being tortured. They were giving him high voltage shocks. There were tubes attached to his wrists. The longer I looked it felt as if I could feel how hurt he was. It angered me. At that moment it didn't matter that I don't know this man. I hated every person in that room other than Erik & the man. I wanted to kill them.

"Cupcake no! Not now. We don't know anything right now." Erik whisper yelled me while he shielding my view.

He was right but it's no way to treat someone. To treat him.

"COME ON XANDER, all you need to do is just let your wolf takeover. All this nonsense can end permanently if you just submit to us!" Gunther shouted.

They kept shocking him again & again until he fainted. They put him down only to tie him to a wheelchair and take him somewhere. Its hurts. It hurts to watch him like that. Its feels like my heart is tearing apart. I walked away from there. I felt wetness on my cheeks. WHAT!! I was crying? For a person I don't even know? What is wrong with me? I walked away.

I found Erik right behind me.

"Cupcake? What the hell? Why are you crying?"

I hugged Erik and let the tears flow in hope of reducing the pain in my heart.

"I don't know. I feel like I can feel his pain. His hopelessness. I feel connected to him. What is wrong with me?"

"Wanna know what is wrong with you?" Gunther offers. I can feel Erik tightening his hold around me. "You were brought here because you are thought to have rather special genes. Your DNA analysis shows that you have some muted genes that can give a new dimension to our research . Perhaps those are the reason why you feel so bad for the Lycan. Mr. Erik you were brought here for your renown as a surgeon and to keep your so-called friend here in control."

That got my attention. "What the hell!? I am human. I have no special genes..."

"Actually, you have. Our tests are never wrong. We have your full medical history. We tried to track your ancestors though it wasn't quite the outcome we looked for. Your outburst after seeing Xander only adds more prove. Hopefully we will be able to do some more tests on you in future."

"That's just how normal humans behave. How I behave." For the love of God!!

"Anyway, your next task is to convince the Lycan to bring out his true form. We will let you stay with him. We will give you one month. And Mr. Erik, you will work on the mutation & reconstruction department."

"No! Allen will be with me. She won't go anywhere near that lycan." Erik screams and hugs me close to him.

"Yes, me and Erik can't be separated. I don't want to do this. We won't be a part of........."

People were trying to separate us. We were defending ourselves. All of a sudden I felt something prick my neck and darkness consumed me. The last thing I heard was Erik telling me that he would get me out of here.