CHAPTER 1

Fourteen years later. . .

Tommy Quickly dodged Dream's attack, swinging his own sword at his brother fiercely. The other quickly moved out of the way, Dream almost hit by the blade the other blond held. Quackity sat on the sidelines watching with his careful eye, a straight expression on his face as he did so. "Enough!" Dream yelled, Tommy coming close to beating the older at sparring. Tommy's wings flared, ruffled with anticipation. His blue eyes in slits still calculate the others' movements. Dream smiled, satisfied with his brother's progress. He looked to Quackity, the other now nearing the other two. "Well? What do you think?" The other soldier smirked, his dull blinded eye holding some type of sparkle.

"He's great." The two other than Tommy laughed, as if cheering of their success that the younger had no idea about. The avian let his huge wings relax, his body relaxing by hearing his sparring session was done.

"Dream?" Said person looked when his name was called. "May I go now?" The other looked reluctant to accept but Tommy continued before he could. "I promise to not go far, I'll bring Tubbo along with me if you'd like." A sigh left the green hooded male, a silent nod the only answer he got. Tommy smiled, hugging his brother close, who hugged him back with a chuckle.

"Don't drift too far now, I don't know what I will do if I lose you." The avian nodded understanding where the other was coming from.

"I promise to stay close."

+ + +

"Tubbo!" The low-ranked goat hybrid jumped, swirling around to see his close friend, Prince Tommy, nearing. He was running down the hall, his arms waving around like a mad man, and a huge bright smile upon his face. Of course, his iconic huge wings were laid against his back, but ruffled in excitement. Tubbo smiled at his friend, waiting for the other to catch up to him. "Tubbo, Dream said I can leave the castle for a bit- but I need you to come with." The goat hybrid smiled happily at his closest friend being so happy. He rarely got out of the castle, only going as far as the building's defensive walls, he never was allowed outside the castle when Dream was away.

"Okay, let's go then, Tommy." The other joyfully smiled, already dragging the Tubbo down the hallway in anticipation.

+ + +

Philza sat on his balcony looking over his now huge kingdom, stretching over the huge land of snow. His dull brown eyes watched as torches lit the villages as the sun sets. Fourteen years since the first attack on their kingdom, and fourteen years since the loss of his wife and youngest child. It still haunts him, pain piercing his heart every time he thinks of what happened, how he had found his wife dead, and his child stolen. "Dad?" The avian turned around at the sound of his second son's voice, seeing Wilbur by the balcony doors.

"Yes?" Philza looked back to the view, now staring up at the starry sky. He heard his son grow closer before he was right next to him.

"What's troubling you?" Phil paused, his hands tightening around the balcony railing.

"Just thinking of your mother, Will." He never told his children about their younger brother that went missing, too hard for him even now to talk about the kidnap. The two brothers had no idea they were supposed to be a trio, not a duo. Wilbur seemed to take the answer though, laying a hand gently on his father's shoulder as if to comfort his father. Another set of footsteps entered the balcony, making the king turn around once again to see his eldest. He looked almost identical to his mother, from his pig hybrid traits to his eye color. Philza would never admit it, but it hurt looking at his son sometimes, the other always making him think of the former queen.

"What's going on?" His voice sounded bored like usual as he spoke. Philza smiled slightly, waving the other over. And the pink-haired hybrid did, walking over in confident strides.

"Dad's just thinking of mom." Wilbur answered. Techno frowned, anger burning in his eyes.

"We'll get Dreamer kingdom back for what they did dad, I promise." Philza sadly smiled, his brown eyes clouding as he thought of his lost child.

"I know, Techno." They had made a foolproof attack strategy, ready to leave the kingdom weakened to show them they weren't going to break down Antarctic's walls. "We'll get our revenge, boys." The other two seemed satisfied with the king's response, themselves staring off into the beautiful distance.