CHAPTER 13

WOW WRITER ANOTHER CHAPTER? ON THE SAME DAY?! YOU MUST HAVE WORKED REALLY HARD ON THIS!.... No actually I'm way ahead XD. So here you go I'm being nice and giving you a chaotic chapter!

One Day Later. . .

    Quackity was still very much not a fan of Charlie. They had figured out he was fifteen, and as Sam had predicted, too young to be living on his own. He was loud too, though he was a very affectionate teen. Probably from living on his own for so long. Apparently his parents and him were moving to a different kingdom and got attacked. His parents had died saving him, and from what they gathered he was still a very young child at the time. Quackity did feel empathy towards the other. He too had gone through a similar scenario, he knew how the other felt. Though the only difference was he had a place to go after. When his only parent had died due to illness Sam had generously given him a place to stay. He wouldn’t call Sam his father, but he definitely was a person Quackity looked up to. 

He was fifteen, so at the time he couldn’t live on his own. Sam was seventeen and one of the highest ranked guards of their time for his age. He had moved out of his parents' place and gotten his own little house on the countryside of the kingdom, even though he could have moved into the castle. Quackity and Sam’s parents had alway been close, so when his mother died they wanted to take him in. But Sam knowing his parents finally wanted to retire from having to take care of more children stepped in and offered him a room at his. If it wasn’t for quackity moving in with the guard, he doesn’t think he would be in the position he is today. A well respected general of the Dreamer army. 

Sam had always trained outside in the spring and summer, and eventually after living at the house he joined, Sam becoming his mentor. He even paid for his other classes that Sam couldn’t teach him, which the human was very grateful for. But now it seems Charlie was finally getting that home he needed, but Quackity still didn’t know how to feel. They were on a mission, and Sam just adopted this kid not even thinking about the consequences it could lead to. “Quackity?” Said man snapped out of his thoughts looking up towards a worried looking creeper hybrid. “I’ve been calling your name for a while, what's going on?” Charlie was still asleep, using one of the extra’s sleeping bags that Quackity had grabbed. Sam sat down next to the other on his own sleeping bag, giving the male his full attention. 

“I don’t think you should have brought Charlie into this.” No sugar coating it, the blackette crossed his arms. Sam hummed, looking towards the slime hybrid. “It’s not safe for a kid his age. What if we get attacked? What if he gets killed? We don’t know how many lives he has, or if he even knows what that means. What if we get captured and he does too? What-” Sam started laughing, confusing the other next to him. 

“You're worried about that?” Quackity glared. 

“I think I have enough reasons to worry about this, Sam.” Quackity growled. “Does he even know how to defend himself? Or fight for that matter?” 

“I guess you have good reasons, but I’m sure nothing bad will happen, Quackity.”  Sam tried to reassure the other. Quackity huffed, letting his eyes go back over to the slime hybrid. A hand landed on his shoulder, making the male look over to the green haired male. “It will be fine, I assure you.” The human sighed in defeat, nodding at the others words. 
“Okay, I believe you.” Sam smiled gratefully. “Now wake him up, we have a castle to invade and an avian to find.” 

An hour later. . .

Quackity fixed the stolen armor on himself, Sam helping the teen they had found with his helmet. “We sneak in, scout out the dungeon, find Tommy, and get out.” Quackity told them. Sam nodded, Charlie just saying a quick ‘got it’ and saluting the other. The blackette sighed, turning away from the two and starting his way into the hallways. “Sam, do you think the layout is similar to our own?” Sam showed up on Quackity’s right, while Charlie popped over to his left. 

“Maybe, if it is, then the doors to the dungeons should be pretty close to where we are.” And so their fun journey of walking aimlessly around a castle in descuses while trying to not look suspicious began. 

+ + +

Tubbo and Ranboo at the moment too were in the castle, though they were having less luck than the other three. They hadn’t thought of disguising themselves and just broke in. They both sucked at being stealthy so it wasn’t long until they were found. And now the goat and enderman hybrids were left to use their last resort. Run like your fucking lives depended on it to not get caught and killed. So, here they where running out of stamina and yelling at the guards to fuck off, but the guards… in charge of litterally guarding the palace… obviously didn’t let up. “We’re gonna get caught!” Tubbo screeched. Ranboo grabbed Tubbo, throwing him over his shoulder, running faster than Tubbo thought possible. Guess long legs to come in handy sometimes. 

“HULT!” One of the soldiers yelled. “JUST FUCKING STOP WHY ARE YOU STILL RUNNING?” They didn’t listen. They ran for another five minutes before finally being cornered, forced to give up and surrender. The man that had been chasing them and yelling was taking deep breaths, removing his helmet to breathe better. Another next to him was supportivly patting his back, still keeping an eye on the two infront of her that where now being restrained. “Oh my gods… they run so fast!” 

“It’s ok Jack, we got them.” The girl finally removed her helmet, revealing Niki the hotel owner. She was angrily glaring at the two, who now looked guilty. “Throw th-” 

“Tubbo?” their heads turned to a figure that was pushing through the crowd of guards, another close behind that was much taller than the first one. When he broke through Tubbo felt like crying by the sight of his best friend, who smiled back with just as much joy. The other behind him too came into view, a blond like him who two had a nice pair of gray wings. He looked at the two before him, then back to Tommy. 

“You know who this person is?” He asked. Tommy nodded vigorously before shoving the two guards that had been restraining them off of the two hybrids. 

“Get off of him!- and this other person he’s with!” Ranboo and Tubbo shared a look before looking back at Tommy. How is the blond talking to the guards like this, and why were they listening to him? Wasn’t he their captive? 

“Tommy? What's going on?” Tubbo asks. Tommy glass at the remaining guards, then quickly walking off after receiving it. The man behind him was still watching the two with slitted eyes. Do all avian eyes do that? When Tommy was angry they would do that, was this man angry? 

“Well, it’s hard to explain.” Tubbo got even more confused, Ranboo who was next to him was just staring at Tommy, which was freaking him out a bit but he tried to ignore it. “Well, um. When I was captured, I discovered something that may freak you out.” Now the goat hybrid was getting scared. 

“A-and that is?” The teen avian paused. 

“Um, well I found my family.”  Tubbo blinked at the other, confusion taking over. “What I mean is, I found out I wasn’t actually related to Dream, or couldn’t have been adopted into being his brother. And also found out I am actually related to the Antarctic kingdom royal family.” Ranboo was very confused, Tubbo as well just looking at the other mal before him as he processed what the other said. 

“Wait.” All attention was on Ranboo now. “He never told you he kidnapped you?” Tommy was confused, and so were the two other people in the hallway. 

“Why are you saying it like you knew?” Ranboo blinked. 

“Because he told me. He told me he stole you like he did me.” Tubbo’s face paled at his companions' words. The man behind Tommy gently moved the other, himself standing in front of the tall male. 

“What is your name?” He asked. 

“Um, Ranboo.” The man kindly smiled at the other. 

“Well, Ranboo. I have some questions I hope you can answer.” Ranboo was too confused to deny, so he simply nodded. The enderman hybrid looked over to Tubbo when he felt his hand being clenched, now seeing the goat hybrid smiling sadly at him. Tommy stared at the interaction, himself getting confused and tilting his head. He’d have to ask later though, it seemed they had a lot to look into about his brother. Hopefully Ranboo had the answers to some of them.