CHAPTER 28

This is a sign, I have to many characters! Welp, Sequel I'm making two character sheets XD. Anyways! I did update everything on the more info page.... If I missed something tell me! But enjoy the chapter!

Philza sat on one of the living room couches with Tommy curled up into his side, himself side hugging him as he talked to his two other sons. “Once This war is over, we can properly bond with Tommy.” Wilbur mutters, laying a few letters out on the scrabble game board. Techno looked at the word quizzically. 

“What the fuck does antidisestablishmentarianism mean. And how did you even make that word with your tiles?” Wilbur smiled wickedly at his older brother's question. 

“It means ‘the political position of opposing disestablishment’. To think you were an english major.” The pinkette glared.

“I went to college for two months, Wilbur. You really think they taught me words like these?” The brownette shrugged, leaning his head on one of his hands in a bored fashion. Philza sighed, smiling softly at his two boys fondly. “Wilbur is right. Since we got Tommy back we haven’t been able to actually have family time like this.” The prince grumbled, now trying to find a word he could use against his brother. Tommy stirred, wings stretching out as he woke up and almost hitting the older avian in the face. 

“Tommy, watch your wings.” The king laughed, pushing the prince’s still fanned out wing out of his face gently. 

“Oh- sorry Phil.” Once he settled back down, folding his wings in the two older brothers snickered. Tommy glared, then looked at the scrabble bored curiously. “Can I join you two next game?” Wilbur nodded, smiling happily while Techno hummed in agreement, still trying to figure out a word to catch up in points. Tommy’s eyes widened once he got a glimpse of Wilbur’s last played word. “Oh what the fuck.” The other three laughed at the youngests reaction, the young avian himself chuckling with them. The father was happy to see his sons reacting with one another, Tommy quickly joining Techno’s side of the board saying ‘Wilbur was too powerful and needed to be stopped’. Now it was two against one, and Wilbur was still somehow winning. While this was happening, Philza couldn’t help but drift off into his thoughts. 

They had a huge amount of soldiers guarding every part of the castle, not to mention the villages where they were being evacuated as they spoke. Now it was a waiting game for Dream to show up, and they had a feeling it wouldn’t be long. Until then he’d enjoy his time with his family. He smiled down at his sons, who were now bragging about how they would win to the other who would only retaliate. “King Philza?” The avian looked over towards the entrance of the living room still smiling, but once he saw the look on Jack’s face he knew something was wrong. 

“Yes?” The other three who were playing scrabble stopped too, staring at the general in curiosity. 

“Um, I think you may want to see this.” Philza’s brows furrowed, but he stood anyway ready to follow the other to where this thing he ‘needed to see’ was. His boys were quick to do the same, but the father shook his head smiling fondly at them. 

“No, stay here. I’ll fill you in when I get back, ok?” They nodded slowly, going back to their places in front of the scrabble board. With this Philza made his way down the castle halls with his general. 

+ + +

“He’s the other avian you guys were looking for?” Bed asked the Egg, who glared at the other.

“Are you questioning me?” Bad paused, shutting his mouth reluctantly and taking a seat in one of the smaller living room couches, his husband Skeppy sitting down shortly after him. Quackity stood in the middle of the room, still staring at his wings with his non blind eye sparkling as he wiggled them around, Sam watching the other from a chair with a smile, and Charlie behind the avian watching the wings fold and unfold with the same sparkling eyes.  Foolish sat near Charlie, behind Quackity as well, watching him with curious eyes. 

“Egg, I retrieved him like asked.” The people in the room looked over to see general Jack, and king Philza, whose eyes were trained on Quackity. The avian looked at the other in utter surprise, grey wings fluffing out in excitement to finally see another avian after so long. 

“Quackity?” The king walked into the room towards the gold feathered male, who was looking at the other with a happy expression. Once he was in front of the other he couldn’t help his brown eyes from cascading down to his wings, which he had fanned out. “But, how?” The Egg broke in at the question. 

“His parents had suppressed his avian side, with a spell that I myself don’t know how they got their hands on.” Phil looked at Quackity with a sorrowful look, hand gently laying on his shoulder and squeezing his shoulder lightly. “They themselves probably used a similar spell on each other, probably one that could only suppress their avian side for only hours, or maybe even a few days. The spell they used on Quackity had to be done before birth, meaning while he was still forming.” 

“I’m so sorry.” Quackity brightly smiled at the other. 

“It's ok, I’m not mad at my parents. They probably did it to protect me, seeing as avians are still not liked much.” Philza smiled, nodding in agreement. The blond let go of the blackette, facing the Egg again. 

“So, he’s the last avian? Does that mean that me, Tommy, and Quackity are the only ones alive now?” The Egg excitedly smiled, shaking their head. 

“Huh there's still others?” Sam asked. 

“Well yeah! There are other continents you know! They have Avians on them too!” Everyone stopped, looking at one another in confusion. 

“Other… continents?” The Egg nodded. "we have other continents? I didn’t know that.” Philza mumbled, gazing out to nowhere with glossy brown eyes. 

“Well yeah! You have quite a few neighboring continents, like there’s one where it’s a whole nation just called ‘The Hermits’ they actually… have an interesting avian that lives there.” 

“That’s cool!” Charlie exclaimed, taking a seat near Foolish. 

“But that's a conversation for another time! We have an evil king coming here any day now, and an avian to train!” The Egg grumbles, looking towards Philza. The other avian nodded, looking towards Quackity. 

“Your wings are a bit… small on you. So you may not be able to fly, but I remember when I was a child Me and a few of my friends would glide around on our wings. Maybe you will be able to do that.” Quackity looked excited, nodding eagerly. 

A Day Later. . .

Sapnap walked through the halls of the Egg kingdom’s castle in a haste to find Punz and Karl. They needed to start heading out for the Antarctic kingdom right away. Eventually he found them in the training room, Karl practicing with a bow with Punz on the sidelines watching with proud eyes. “Guys.” The two’s heads turned to Sap, who smiled happily at the excited look Karl gave the other. The bow was dropped onto the floor before the smaller male started running towards the other, arms stretched wide. Sapnap opened his own arms, letting the other run into his chest, wrapping his arms around his fiance happily. 

“Your back!” Sapnap kissed the other’s forehead, orange eyes glittering in happiness. “I missed you.” 

“I missed you too.” Sap says, a soft smile taking over his excited one. Punz neared the two, more serious but still happy the prince was back safely. 

“Well? Is King Eret on our side?” Sapnap nodded, making the general happy too. “That’s good. We should start our way to the Antarctic kingdom then.” 

“I say we leave tonight, With Dream planning on attacking the Antarctic kingdom we don’t know when he could show up” Punz nodded in agreement. 

“Then let’s get to packing.” 

+ + +

Dream stared off into the distance of the Antarctic kingdom, the soldiers around himself and his two general’s becoming background music to him. His green eyes were glued to the Antarctic castle, where his brother was. Soon, he would have his most prized possession back in his arms, and he’d be damned if Dream let another being take his little brother away from him again. Nightmare formed behind the green hooded male, his own red eyes staring at the castle in front of them. “We’re so close.” He whispers. 

Soon, he’ll be home. We just have to be patient. Dream answered. Night nodded slowly, disappearing just as fast as he had shown.