EPILOGUE

“Thanks again for going to the market with me Mombo!” Grain yells, wings fluttering happily. The Mustache male smiled. 

“It was no problem! I needed a few things too.” He says, making his way away from the avian's home. Grian shut his door, making his way into the spacious room humming solely as he made his way to his supply room. He was putting things away when he felt a presence behind him. He paused, happy expression gone, replaced by a more serious look. “Kristian. What are you doing here?” He presumed his walk, the god behind him frowning at the other gods words. 

“Grain, I know you said you wanted to retire peacefully. But we need you for the last time. After that you may retire with no worries.” Grain grimmianced. 

“You said that last time, Kristian.” The god huffed. 

“You can’t run away from your godly duties forever grian, Watcher picked you as his successor for a reason!” Grain stopped, saddened at the mention of the god. “If you really wanted to retire, you would have found a hair to your god throne.” Finishing up putting his things away he finally faced Kristians mortal form. 

“What is it you ask of me then, god of death? To kill again?” She frowned. 

“Grain, that's not fair-” The avian flared his wings open. 

“I never asked to be a god, Kristian. I never agreed to what you had me do. I paid a heavy price, Kristian. I may not have found a hair yet, but at least I’m not pretending what we did was ok.” The room grew still, the two gods staring the other down. “Letting this universe grow, was a horrible mistake. As much as I love it, I know XD spoke the truth. Now, history is repeating.” 

“I know what we had you do was horrid, but us ourselve-” 

“Enough excuses, Kristian.” the female cascaded her eyes downwards. 

“There will be people making their way here, in search of the crystals.” Grain’s brown eyes grew wide at this, face paling. 

“W-What?” 

“Help the ones with an old avian named Philza, they are the ones you must trust. If you see a man with a mask, do everything in your power to kill him.” 

“Kristian! You can’t just show up here and drop all this on me!” The female god smiled. 

“I hope to see you among us once again, Grain.” She started disappearing, making the ancient avian even more angry. 

“I’M NEVER GOING BACK!” And like that she was gone, an angry avian left behind.