CHAPTER 10

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE CAN’T GO AFTER THEM?!” Sapnap Yelled in anger. 

“I mean you can’t go after them.” Dream answered once again. The blaze hybrids fists tightened, his brown eyes turning a bright orange as his control over his powers grew faint. Dream watched with an unamused face as he chewed his breakfast, leaning his head onto his right hand. 

“And why is that? He’s one of your closest friends! Don’t you want to get him back?” Sap growled out. The blond haired male stopped chewing at those words, sitting straighter than he was earlier. 

“He may be one of my closest friends, but he decided to go against me and left. He wanted to leave with Tubbo and Ranboo, but I told him no. I needed him here. But he decided he wanted to go after Technoblade anyways, and go after Tubbo and Ranboo. And Quackity didn’t go alone! He took Sam with him.” Dream explained to the other. Sapnap slowly let his eyes turn to normal, his fists unballing. “We need to start preparing an attack on the Antarctic Kingdom, and once we get to said kingdom we’ll hunt them down and get them back.” Dream told Sap. Though the blaze hybrid paused, his mind ran many different questions and scenarios in his head with his last sentence. 

“Wait, attack on the Antarctic kingdom?” Dream nodded. Sapnap paled, though he tried to hide it. 

“We’ve been attacking them without a care for a while now, Sapnap. That ends now. They attacked our castle directly and the kidnap of my little brother drew the line. We’re ending this.” Sapnap shivered by the crazed look the other gave him. He nodded though, exiting the room quickly without saying another word to the king. Karl sat outside the door looking at his fiance in hope, but it quickly dimmed once he saw the bandana wearers face. 

“He said no, didn’t he?” The brownettes voice was soft, but Sapnap could pick out the hurt lacing his words easily. The taller male wrapped the other into a tight hug, nodding slowly in answer. “What if we can’t find him?” 

“We’ll find him. But for now we have a bigger problem.” Sapnap whispered. Karl looked up at the other with questioning eyes. But Sapnap only grabbed onto his hand, dragging him down the halls towards their room. “I need you to pack your things, grab everything you own and meet me at the back entrance.” Sapnap quietly told the other. Karl, still confused, was ready to question the other, but when Sap looked back with pleading eyes he merely nodded. 

“Okay, but you better explain what's going on later.” Karl told the other. The blaze hybrid smiled gratefully at the other, letting his grasp on the shorter males hand loosen. Karl took his hand out of his fiance’s and started his way to his bunker, thankful the black haired male didn’t ask him where he was going. Sapnap watched though, and with a pained smile turning on his heel to grab their belongings from their room. Hopefully he could get to his fathers before time ran out, or the whole world was about to suffer. 

+ +  +

Tommy was at the moment dodging many different objects as he flew, screaming at Wilbur to stop throwing things at him as he tried to maneuver all of them. “Wilbur calm down with the arrows!” Philza finally intervened. Techno chuckled looking up from the book he was reading while having Fundy on his lap. Wilbur pouted though, his bow pulled back with another three arrows ready to be fired into the air. Tommy finally came down to the ground breathing heavily. 

“When you said you would teach me how to fly, I didn’t think you would be trying to kill me every five minutes!” Tommy yelled. Wilbur rolled his eyes, setting his bow down and putting the arrows away with the other ones. 

“Stop being a baby about it, we could have you working with the guards.” Wilbur announced. “And our kingdom is known for their battles, picture yourself trying to avoid that many accurate arrows at once! I’d like to see that.” The brownette chuckled. Tommy paled now realizing how easy this actually was.

“Oh no! That won't be necessary!” The young prince stood up quickly, though his reaction made Philza laugh. Wilbur just smirked triumphantly before going over to his son who happily reached out of the other, picking him up before sitting down next to his brother. 

“Well, I think you're finally ready to just fly!” Philza announced. Tommy brightened at his fathers words, his wings fluffing up in anticipation. 

“Really?” Philza nodded, fondly smiling at the other avian. 

“We’ll go on a flight after dinner.” The king confirmed. Tommy raced forward and hugged the older avian with a happy smile. Philza hugged back, happy that Tommy was finally warming up to them. Technoblade smiled at the sight as he bookmarked the page he was on before making his way into the castle and off the training grounds. 

“I wonder if Tommy plays an instrument.” Wilbur looks over to Technoblade who was standing up, but the question got him thinking too. Wilbut stood next to him, his son Fundy comfortably leaning against his chest as he dozed off. 

“I’m not sure. We can ask him later, and if he says he does then we can take him to our music room.” The pig hybrid started his way towards the living room knowing that's where Tommy would be. As predicted the blond was sitting on one of the big couches with a book. The book was a cliche story about a prince trying to save his kingdom, and finding love as he went on his adventure. Wilbur and Technoblade shared a look before approaching the  teen. 

“Tommy?” Wilbur started. The avian looked up, humming in question to the other before going back down to his book. “Do you play any instruments?” Tommy paused, bookmarking his page before giving his older siblings his full attention. 

“Yeah, I play the piano and drums. Why?” The piano he was forced to learn by Dream, but he had made a deal with the other that allowed him to learn the drums as well. The two siblings watched as Wilbur smiled brightly, slightly scaring the other by how creepy it came out as. “Um, Wilbur?” The smiling stopped and said male looked over. “Why are you smiling all creepy? You're weirding me out.” Technoblade laughed at Wilbur's face when Tommy spoke those words. He had a very prominent frown on his face, though the laughing woke Fundy up who started crying. 

“Oh- okay and he’s awake!” Wilbur chuckled, rocking the infant in hopes of getting him to sleep once again. He sighed when he realized the fox hybrid wasn’t going to fall asleep so easily again. “Take him to the music room and I’ll meet you there?” Wilbur asked the pig hybrid, who nodded in agreement. Tommy was interested now, setting his book aside onto the coffee table and standing up. 

“Music room?” He questioned. Though Wilbur was already leaving to try and lay Fundy down for a nap. Techno faced Tommy and nodded, an excited twinkle in his older brother's eyes. 

“Yeah, c’mon I’ll show you. We have some time before dinner to look around and maybe play something.” The pinkette told the teen. Tommy was very excited as well, following the other male down the halls trying to memorize the way to said room in case he ever wanted to go alone. “So why the drums? That's not a common one to hear.” It was true, Drums were still a new instrument, a new instrument that was very underrated in Tommy’s opinion. 

“I just like them. They help me get my stress out. They are very fun too, and I've been playing around with the instrument and have been making my own songs! Though, all the music sheets for said songs are at the Dreamer castle… I can still try and play something if you want.” Techno smiled down to his little brother. 

“Yeah that’d be great. We'll have to get a set for you.” Techno told the other, to which the blond smiled happily at.

+ + +

When Philza was looking for his sons for dinner he didn’t expect them to be in the music room huddled around the old dusty piano with Tommy playing away on the instrument. No one had dared touch the piano since the death of the queen, and since until now no one else knew how to play it but him. It had been sitting in the music room collecting dust for years, and now it was finally being played. Philza smiled at the site, Wilbur looking through the music sheets with Technoblade curiously watching the younger’s fingers as he moved them. Tommy himself looked focused, but relaxed.  It was a beautiful site to see, one he hopes to see many times in the future again. 

How Rose would love to see how their children had grown. The last thought made the older avain sad, but maybe now with their youngest son back he could finally begin to heal. It was about time anyways. “Boys?” Tommy stopped his movements looking over to his father with a bright smile, Wilbur and Technoblade following his example. “It’s time for dinner.”