CHAPTER 4

Dream currently was running down the halls of his castle, his heart pumping in fear. "Tubbo! Tommy!" He couldn't find them, and to say he was freaking out was an understatement. "TUBBO! TOMMY!" He didn't hear either one of them lose a life, so they had to be alive still. If anything happened to either of them someone was going to die.

"Find him!" Dream annoyed shook his head, growling as he still ran the halls looking for the two. George, Sapnap, and Quackity were searching with him, and finally, he heard a holler down the hall.

"GUYS! I FOUND TUBBO!" It was Sapnap. Like a bullet, he was running toward the sound of his friend's voice. Before him was a sight to see. Tubbo was sobbing on the ground, Sapnap desperately trying to calm and comfort the other.

"I-Its my fault!" Dream was confused by the outburst but neared the teen carefully anyways.

"I'm sure whatever it is wasn't your fault, Tubbo." The goat hybrid turned at the sound of his king's voice, paling at the sight. Dream once again was confused, and when the other started wailing again in agony, he had to ask. "What do you think is your fault, Tubbo?" He didn't answer though, only crying more. Dream looked to Sapnap for an answer, and the one he got made him see red.

"They got Tommy, Dream." A deep angry tone filled his head, only angering the king further.

"What?"

+ + +

"What the hell are you talking about, old man." Tommy grabbed onto the other winged male's wrists, pulling them away from his face. The other avian looked hurt, brown eyes saddening even more. "Who is Theseus?"

"Yeah, who is Theseus?" Tommy looked over to the brown-haired male who looked as confused as the fourteen-year-old.

"You." The avian looked back to the blond, seeing his eyes watering. "Your Theseus, that's what I named you." Tommy was utterly confused, staring at the man like he was crazy.

"Dad? Are you ok?" The brown-haired male asked his father, laying a hand on his shoulder.

"He's fine." The pig spoke up. Without a warning the other avian grabbed onto his face, turning his head to peer at the left side of his neck. On his neck was a birthmark, one he usually covered up because Dream has told him to multiple times throughout the years.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" The hybrid peered down along with the other, both looking at his birthmark with shining eyes.

"You are Theseus." The man's voice sounded overjoyed. Tommy shoved the other away, getting pissed by these accusations.

"I'm not Theseus, my name is Tommy, old man." The brother of this pig hybrid seemed to get pissed by the fact he was calling his dad 'old man', because his fists were balled again in anger.

"Be careful with how you speak to the Antarctic king, brat." Tommy looked back at the saddened avian in realization of who these three were. The prig hybrid was Technoblade, a champion among the legends, the profound 'Blood God' as well. Wilbur, the leader of L'manburg, another kingdom that had recently shown up, a grand fighter like his brother, the stories of his insanity thinning throughout the years frightening. And then king Philza, a legend and one of the only avians to be alive today. He was an honorable fighter, bringing Antarctic to greatness in only a few years, while also being one of the scariest warriors out there. Only made sense his sons were as famous and brutal with great history beside them. "And dad, what are you talking about?" Wilbur asked, his brown eyes still confused. The blond looked like he was contemplating on something, before spilling what he had been obviously hiding for years.