CHAPTER 23

In the void sat two gods, one wearing all green and white, and another covered in yellows and blacks. They stood around an orb watching closely to what was happening on the surface of their oldest world. The male had white hair, the hair styled in a long shaggy pixie cut, the males skin was a live olive tone, and toxic green eyes peered down, he wore a long green cloak that covered most of his body, stopping at the knees where white pants where shown, along with brown boots. He wore emerald earrings, and the clasp on his cloak was an ender eye, and on his back were huge white wings.

The female next to him wore a flowey black dress, a yellow ribbon like belt around her waist and yellow flats covering her feet, a huge top hat on top of her long curly chocolate hair, the goddesses eyes were a pretty yellow and her skin was pale, on her pack where two sets of beautiful black wings.

The male god huffed, catching the others attention slightly, though she kept watching the orb intently. “I told you that letting this universe live was a mistake, Kristien.” XD Growled, looking away from the orb the two had been staring at in anger. The winged female next to him still watched though, her brown eyes staring at the face the orb held, reaching out and touching it as if she was actually caressing the cheek of the avian before her. 

“We both know that all will be fixed in time, XD.” Another voice broke through the void. The two gods looked over to see the god that called themselves ‘The Egg’ near them, covered head to toe in red and gold. Their black hair was in a loose braid with red and gold ribbons weaved through it, their skin was a nice tan, and their eyes a pretty ruby red with flecks of gold encased in them, the god wore a red cloak with intiquet gold designs, but also wore a gold undershirt with leather black bands, along with gold chains covering their waist, black boots covered their feet, though gold laces made them match the rest of the newer gods outfit, and like the other two had a set of wings, gold feathers making them stand out. 

“Egg, funny seeing you here. Usually you're watching over that dreadful kingdom you have worshiping you.” XD grumbled. Kristien snickered, looking over to the third god in curiosity. It was a puzzle when the god first appeared what they stood for, but as time went on it slowly became clear. As Kristien was the goddess of death and XD was the god of life both connected through the love of chaos, it only made sense that other lower gods were formed. Like the Egg, who was the god of peace, justice, and power. Or foolish, the proclaimed ‘totem of undying’ was the god of the sea and storms. Though Kristien didn’t overlook his powers over life and death, the male god placing ‘totems of undying’ around in other universes. 

“Well, I may like missing these godly meetings but I decided to come to this one.” They answered, a small smile lacing over their lips. “Now, where is this foolish god? I haven’t met him yet.” They asked tiredly, sitting in the throne dedicated to them. They sat next to Kristian, since she was the second god to be created after XD came to be. XD and Kristien took their seats too, the green and white colored god looking as bored as ever, while the black and yellow themed female god still stared at the orb in curiosity. The Egg followed her gaze before asking the higher godess what was so fascinating about the boy in the orb. 

“He’s one of the last of the species I created so long ago.” She answered. “I believe that the prophecy you had predicted will be surrounding him quite a bit, Egg.” The god confusingly looked at the teen avian before them, XD scoffing at the goddesses words. 

“Please, if anyones going to save that renched world it's going to be that boy's father.” Kristien glared, crossing her arms. 

“XD I believe I didn’t ask for your opinion.” The green and white god glared, green eyes glowing a toxic color. He moved his white bangs out of his face, scoffing again as he put his green hood down. 

“Sorry I'm late!” The three heads turned to the last god. He was blue, green, and gold themed. A waist long gold cloak covered him partially, but a blue undershirt could be seen, he had gold pants on and green boots to match with gold laces, the god had sandy blond hair and huge emerald green eyes, along with this his cloaks hood had the shape of a shark, the hood slowly fading into the gold of the rest of the cloak, he had a emerald clasping the cloak together. He had tan skin, with a few minor scars covering his face from his time as the ‘totem of death’ before he switched his godly roles. How he did this the three still can’t figure out, but they concluded it was because he was still fairly new. 

“Foolish, happy you could join us.” Kristien happily told the other. The god took his seat, sighing in relief. 

“Hello.” Egg greeted the other young god looking over with curiosity. 

“Oh, are you ‘the Egg’?” The younger stood up straighter as he asked. Egg nodded happily, smiling. “It’s great to meet you!” 

“The feeling is reciprocated.” XD groaned in annoyance, making the other three gods glare.

“Please, this meeting is actually important for once! Can we get on with it?” 

“Fine, the topic is what’s happening with the crystals, and Egg’s prophecy.” Kristien announced, the two other gods looking at them in interest. 

“Please, continue.” Foolish asked, leaning in father with a smile.