CHAPTER 16

So idk what my upload schedule is gonna look like bc right now I'm going through some shit. My grandma is litterly on her death bed, like I had to stop by the hospital to say my last goodbye yesterday because they expect her to die within a few days. I was already dealing with another death, so this is just great. So again idk if I'll be updating the way I have been for a while! But with that said enjoy the chapter!

Tubbo slowly woke up from his slumber, though he barely slept last night. The thought of Dream planning something as horrible as what he had been told haunted him. He always looked up to Dream as if he was his brother, now he hated the man. Ranboo had refused to sleep anywhere else other than in the same room as Tubbo, so at the moment the goat hybrid was blinking away sleep as he stared at the enderman hybrids still sleeping face. After the story Tubbo and Ranboo had agreed to help Philza in any way they could, the other three  agreed as well though. Tubbo was still angry at Quackity though. He knew about the abuse that happened to Ranboo for almost a year from what he gathered from Ranboo in their private talk, and did nothing to help the other. 

It was weird to eat with the Antarctic royals, especially since almost the whole time Quackity was glaring at prince Technoblade, who was doing it back to the human. Tubbo knew nothing was going to go back to normal, and it terrified him. His father was still at the Dreamer kingdom. What if someone found out about his betrayal and used his father against him? The goat hybrid curled in on himself. This all terrified him. He was a guard, he was expected to join wars and fight battles if necessary. But he also never had to deal with something like this. Before he knew it small tears were running down his face, but arms wrapping around him startled the short male to open his squeezed shut eyes. 
Ranboo still had his eyes closed, but was now hugging the other close. Tubbo let the other do this, laying his head on the enderman hybrids' slowly rising chest. “You looked like you needed a hug.” Ranboo quietly said, his voice sounding very sleepy. Tubbo smiled though, looking up towards the others' faces. 

“So you’re awake?” The half and half hummed, slowly opening his red and green eyes. “Well, I don’t know when breakfast is but we may want to head down to the dining room.” Tubbo grumbled, his eyes reshutting. Ranboo again hummed, though neither bothered to move. Though they scrambled awake when their door was kicked open, a too energetic Tommy running in after. 

“HEY!- oh am I interrupting something?” The avian tilted his head as he stopped his movements, staring at the now sitting up Tubbo that was trying to catch his breath, and the taller male who clung to the smaller with terrified eyes also trying to calm his breathing. 

“Tommy, WHAT THE HELL?” Said boy started laughing, causing the goat hybrid to smile. “There is a thing called knocking , you know!” 

“I’m sorry! I promise not to do that again. But is Ranboo ok?” Tubbo looked over towards the slowly relaxing enderman hybrid. 

“Yeah he’ll be fine you just freaked him out.” Tommy frowned, giving the black and white male an apologetic look. 

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to.” Ranboo nodded in understanding, finally loosening his hold on the shorter male. “Well, Phil sent me to get you two for breakfast. Everyone else is there already.” The blond explained. Tubbo nodded slowly, wiggling his way out of Ranboos grasp before standing up. Tommy followed Tubbo out of the room, the still very sleepy Ranboo struggling to get up even after almost having a heart attack. “So?” The goat hybrid looked over to his best friend with a raised brow. 

“So what?” Tommy paused, gaining an expression that screamed he was struggling with wording a sentence. “Tommy what i-” 

“Are you and Ranboo a thing?” The blurted out words made Tubbo freeze. Him? And Ranboo? His cheeks dusted a light pink as he thought of that, the avian next to him raising a brow.