CHAPTER 15

I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD AT MYSELF! WHEN I WAS DOING THE CALCULATIONS FOR BAD AND SKEPPY'S AGES!! SAPNAPS 25 OK? THERE HIS PARENTS SO I WAS FINDING AN AGE THAT MADE SENSE.... GUYS THEY'RE IN THEIR FOURTIES 😂😂😂😂😂 anyways! Onto the chapter!!!

Quackity, Sam, and Charlie entered a room with the guards seeing Tubbo and Ranboo sitting on a loveseat in a huge living room. Next to them was the king of the Antarctic, the avian speaking quietly to the other two with a small sympathetic smile. “Your majesty?” Niki called out. The three that seemed to be comfortably sitting looked over, two out of the three tenseing. 

“Niki? Jack?” He looked behind his two soldiers seeing three faces he didn’t recognise. He stood up, blue eyes turning to slits. “Are those the other intruders?” 

“Yes, they know the other two I think.” The pinkette answered. King Philza’s eyes slowly turned to normal, though he still looked alert. 

“I see.” He turned to the two hybrids on the couch for confirmation, and they nodded. Ranboo though let his gaze settle on Quackity a little longer before looking away. “Well, then maybe you guys have more information then they did?” Quackity looked at the two teens with confusion, before realizing what the king before him meant. 

“You betrayed Dream?” Sam looked over towards the younger at his words before looking back to the other two. “Why would you do that?” Tubbo stood up abruptly, startling everyone else in the room. 

“Did you know about Ranboo? Or the fact he kidnapped Tommy?” Tubbo asks. Quackity looked at the half and half for a moment. He knew about Ranboo, but the news about Tommy being kidnapped was new. Dream had told him he had found the avian abandoned, so he had taken him in to care for him when he asked about the blond. Even though Quackity knew there was more to it since it seemed odd he never questioned it. For Ranboo it was a different story. He knew about Ranboo and the fact he was kidnapped for about a year now. But he never questioned the other on his intentions. Now looking back he should have, since every time he went down to visit the boy he always looked battered and bruised, sometimes even covered in his own blood. 

“Yes, I knew about Ranboo.” The human admitted. “But I had no idea Tommy was kidnapped.” He made eye contact with the goat hybrid that now looked extremely angry. 

“Do you know about this crystal he’s trying to find?” Quackity slowly nodded. 

“Yes, Apollo’s crystal.” Philza paled at the mention of that crystal. 

“Did you say the Apollo’s crystal?” Quackity again nodded in conformation. “Well, that's not good.” 

“Your majesty?” Jack quietly asked. Philza looked over towards the two guards. “Can we leave now?” 

“Yes, in fact go take the rest of the day off.” The two guards brightened up, smiling gratefully at their ruler before leaving the room. After that the older avian turned back to the three people before him. 

“What is the Apollo crystal?” Tubbo asked. King Philza paused for a moment. 

“Well, the crystal has a lot of history behind it. It’s best we get comfortable before I tell the story.” The rest of them nodded, the three newcomers more awkward than the rest. They sat down on the many couches ready for the blond to explain what the crystal is. “The Apollo was something created by one of the gods. There are two crystals, The Arion crystal which is the crystal of life, and the Apollo crystal which is the crystal of death and destruction.” 

“Okay, that doesn’t really help explain why Dream needs Tommy to find this Apollo crystal.” Tubbo grumbles. 

“Wait, Dream needs Tommy to find this thing?” Quackity asks. Tubbo glares at the other, nod nods. 

“I’m getting to it.” Philza sternly says, obviously not happy with the interruption. The others in the room fell quiet ready for him to continue. “These two gods made these crystals to create the world, even if they both favored death and destruction they loved their creations. But when making them one of the people of that time got their hands on the crystals bringing utter chaos and death to our world. Usually something like this wouldn’t be a huge deal for the gods, but this human almost split the world in two with these crystals, killing over half of the population in the process.” Quackity pressed himself into the back of the couch, getting a bad feeling about this story. “In the mungst of chaos the gods intervened, killing this human and taking the crystals back. But they couldn’t destroy the crystals or remove them from this world, so they had to come up with a different idea. And this idea led to us avians being born.” 

“Wait, so the whole purpose of avians was to… protect these crystals?” Sam asked. Philza nodded, leaning back into his seat with a heavy sigh. 

“We were originally called the angels of death, and there used to be thousands of us. All these avians were born with wings and different abilities, all to protect these crystals. Us avians can sense where the crystals are, sense when they're in danger, and even use them to an extent that normal humans and hybrids can’t.” One thing confused Quackity.