1

Hi, I'm Augustina Belle Toretto, but call me August cause it isn't that big of a mouth full

Hi, I'm Augustina Belle Toretto, but call me August cause it isn't that big of a mouth full. I love anything about cars. Cars are basically my life. I love my family more than anything. Mia and I are twin sisters, but we look nothing alike. I like to say "I don't have friends I have family." I work at the shop with Mia and in the garage with Dom and the crew. I am also an undercover agent. I am only an agent to be able to protect my family. It's hard being an agent in a family that does so much stuff, especially when they don't know about me being an agent and them not liking cops. I first became an agent when Dom got sent to Lompoc. I was sad that he got sent away, so I took matters into my own hands to make sure when he got out that he would never go back. Family is everything to me. Sorry, I got to go answer this call.

(August P.O.V.)

I answer the phone and say "Talk to me."
"Just packed up a real money load, and it's coming your way. Look for "Swift" on the truck's side. Don't forget about my share." came through the phone. I hang up and go look for Dom.

I walk out to the garage where Dom is at. "It's a "Swift" truck this time," I say to him.
"Round up the crew we have a truck to hit," Dom replies.

We went and got our four Honda Civics. Dom drove in front of the truck, with Vince, Letty and I drove on either side of the truck, and Leon and Jesse were together behind the truck listening to the scanners for any cop activity. Vince was able to take over the truck. We started driving down a road that had construction. Letty had room on her side but I needed somewhere to go, so I drove under the truck until we got out of the construction. We made our delivery and received our money. We hid the four Honda Civics and went home.

The next morning was like no other we ate breakfast and then Mia and I went to the shop to work.
"You reckon surfer boy is going to show up today?" I ask Mia, as I was driving to the shop.
"Well, he has shown up every day for the past few weeks, so more than likely yeah. Except I don't understand how he can order the crappy tuna sandwiches every time. Also, his name is Brian, for your information." Mia replies.
"My bad. I don't know how he eats them either cause them sandwiches are very crappy." I say and we laugh.

Mia and I were behind the counter and Dom was in the office. I was reading a new car magazine. Mia was wiping the counter. Then I heard the sound of a truck and I looked up to see none other than Brian. Brian came in with the same magazine I was reading and sat down at the counter.

"Tuna on white, no crust, right?" Mia asks Brian.
"I don't know. How is it?" Brian replies with a smirk. I roll my eyes before going back to looking at my magazine.
"Everyday, for the last three weeks, you've been coming in here, asking how the tuna is. It was crappy yesterday. It was crappy the day before yesterday. And guess what? It hasn't changed." Mia replies now smirking.
"I'll have the tuna," Brian replies.
"No crust?" Mia asks.
"No crust," Brian states.

Dom comes out of the office and goes to the cooler to get a beer. When Dom heads back to the office they have a stare off until Dom enters the office.

"What are you reading?" Brian asks me. Mia is done with his sandwich so I get up and bring it to him. While I am standing there I change the page to the car I am looking at.
"That," I answer.
"Thank you" Brian replies and after looking at the magazine raises his eyebrows in amazement and smiles.