41

(August P.O.V.)

I notice Brian walking towards the car and gets in on the passenger side.

"Hey..." He says as he sits. I look at Brian and softly smile, because I know we are about to have a very important talk.
"Hey..." I say.

"We need to talk about everything that is happening," Brian says grabbing my hand in his.
"Yeah. We haven't really talked since all this started." I say. "What do you want to start with?"
"I guess, with what's happening right now." Brian answers and I nod. "Are you sure you are okay with me going to L.A.?"
"I'm not entirely okay with it, but I do understand that this is something that you need to do to make amends. Just...." I begin to come up with a way to tell him, but for some reason, I can't find the right words.

"Just, what?" Brian asks.
"Just... just promise me that you will come back," I say while looking at him before looking away. Brian makes me look at him.
"I promise you that no matter what I will always come back to you," Brian says while looking deep into my eyes. I smile before kissing him.
"Is there anything else that you wanted to talk about?" I ask him after we stop kissing.

"Yeah. There is," He answers. "Why have you of all people constantly staying out of the action? You have never been like that." That is the type of question I was hoping to avoid.
"You have to promise me that no matter what I say next, that you will still go to L.A. and make things right," I say looking into his eyes. His eyes waver as he decides on how to answer.
"I promise that no matter what you say, I will go," He says.
"Okay. Brian..." I say taking both of his hands into mine. He nods telling me to continue. "I'm...

(Brian P.O.V.)

"We need to talk about everything that is happening," I say grabbing her hand in mine.
"Yeah. We haven't really talked since all this started," she says. "What do you want to start with?"
"I guess, with what's happening right now," I answer and she nods. "Are you sure you are okay with me going to L.A.?" I watch her facial expression.
"I'm not entirely okay with it, but I do understand that this is something that you need to do to make amends. Just...." She begins. She slightly scares me with the way she stops talking.

"Just, what?" I ask trying not to sound eager for the answer.
"Just... just promise me that you will come back," She says while looking at me before looking away. I have never seen her scared or whatever she is feeling right now before. I make her look at me.
"I promise you that no matter what I will always come back to you," I say while looking deep into her eyes, making sure she knows I mean it. She smiles before kissing me.
"Is there anything else that you wanted to talk about?" She asks me after we stop kissing.

"Yeah. There is," I answer. "Why have you of all people constantly staying out of the action? You have never been like that." By the look on her face, it makes it seem as if she has been trying to avoid this topic.
"You have to promise me that no matter what I say next, that you will still go to L.A. and make thing right." She says looking me in the eyes. I really don't know how to answer that. But I guess I will make the promise. I really want to know what is going on.
"I promise that no matter what you say, I will go," I say.
"Okay. Brian..." She says taking both of my hands into hers. I nod telling her to continue. "I'm...

(August P.O.V.)

"Okay. Brian..." I say taking both of his hands into mine. He nods telling me to continue. "I'm...I'm pregnant." I watch as so many emotions cross his face. Then he smiles so big, which makes me smile.

"Really?" He asks.
"Yes, Brian we are going to have a baby," I say smiling and giggling slightly. He smiles the biggest smile before kissing me. After we break apart, he puts his hand on my stomach.
"How far along are you?" He asks still smiling and looking at my stomach.
"I'm not really sure, but maybe a month to a month and a half," I answer.

"I can't go to L.A." He says looking at me with a serious face.
"Brian, don't do this. You promised me that no matter what you would go. I will be fine. I've made this far and you know that the guys and Dom will be here," I say.
"Fine. I will go," Brian says. I pull him into a kiss. After we break apart he puts his hand back on my stomach.

"I can't believe that we are going to have a baby," He says. "Does Dom know?"
"Just me and you know," I say. "Do you want a boy or a girl?"
"As long as they like cars, I could care less." He says making me smile. "I promise both of you that I am going to come back and after this is all over we will start an actual life together."

"Brian, it's time," Rome yells from the other side of the building.
"I understand now why Dom wanted us to leave this life behind. So we wouldn't be in situations like this," I say looking at Brian.
"Yeah," Brian says before kissing me. We get out of the car and head over to his stuff.
"Be careful," I say before he goes and tells everyone else bye.

(Brian P.O.V.)

"Okay. Brian..." She says taking both of my hands into hers. I nod telling her to continue. "I'm... I'm pregnant." She finally says. I feel so many emotions come into my head. I finally come to some sort of realization of what she said. Then I feel myself smile so big, which makes August smile.

"Really?" I ask making sure she wasn't joking with me.
"Yes, Brian we are going to have a baby," She says smiling and giggling slightly. I smile big again before kissing her. After we break apart, I put my hand on her stomach.
"How far along are you?" I ask still smiling and looking at her stomach.
"I'm not really sure, but maybe a month to a month and a half," She answers.

"I can't go to L.A," I say looking at her with a serious face. How can she expect me to go now? I have to stay and protect her.
"Brian, don't do this. You promised me that no matter what you would go. I will be fine. I've made this far and you know that the guys and Dom will be here," she says. Realizing I ruined the happy moment and that I did promise her I agree.
"Fine. I will go," I say. She pulls me into a kiss. After we break apart I put my hand back on her stomach.

"I can't believe that we are going to have a baby," I say it finally all really clicking. "Does Dom know?"
"Just me and you know," she says. "Do you want a boy or a girl?" She has a curious look on her face.
"As long as they like cars, I could care less," I say making her smile. "I promise both of you that I am going to come back and after this is all over we will start an actual life together."

"Brian, it's time," Rome yells from the other side of the building.
"I understand now why Dom wanted us to leave this life behind. So we wouldn't be in situations like this," She says sadly looking at me. I understand it too.
"Yeah," I say before kissing her. We get out of the car and head over to my stuff.
"Be careful," She says before I go and tell everyone else bye.