31

(Brian P.O.V.)

As I pull up to August's house I see her car in the driveway. I notice the garage open. I head to the garage and as I do I notice August in Dom's car. I hear crying so head in to check on her.
"August?" I ask as I approach the car. She looks up at me then gets out of the car before leaning up against the car.
"What do you want?" She asks me. Her voice is sad and rough from crying.
"We need to talk," I answer and she looks up at me with a sad face.
"What's there to talk about, Brian? I arrested Dom, my own brother. I have lied to everybody. I made you feel bad for lying to us when I have been keeping a bigger lie. So, really what is there to talk about?" She says as more tears begin to fall down her face. I walk over to her and pull her into a hug.
"I don't care what you did. I just want to know why," I say. She pulls away from the hug and looks up at me.
"Okay. Let's go inside and talk," She says before heading to the house.

(August P.O.V.)

"We need to talk," Brian answers and I look up at him with a sad face.
"What's there to talk about, Brian? I arrested Dom, my own brother. I have lied to everybody. I made you feel bad for lying to us when I have been keeping a bigger lie. So, really what is there to talk about?" I say as more tears begin to fall down my face. What else can I say? Brian walks over to me and pulls me into a hug.
"I don't care what you did. I just want to know why," Brian says. That makes me feel relieved that he's not mad. I pull away from the hug and look up at him.
"Okay. Let's go inside and talk," I say before heading to the house. I walk into the kitchen and grab two Coronas, before handing one to Brian and sitting down at the table. "What do you want to know?"
"How long have you been a cop and why?" He asks.
"About nine years. I became a cop after Dom got sent to Lompoc. I guess I thought that by becoming a cop it would be easier to keep him out of prison. It worked great until you came along. Then Dom was on the run and I wasn't able to protect him as good, but when he came back I knew that I had to do everything in my power to keep him out of jail. So, when he wouldn't run, I knew it would be better for me to arrest him than anyone else and I wouldn't have to keep that secret from him anymore," I explain.
"If you've been a cop for nine years, then how did I not know you were a cop?" He asks before taking a drink from his beer.
"I go by a different name as an Agent, because of me being a Toretto," I answer.
"So, what is your other name?" He asks.
"The better question is 'Were you in Miami three years ago working a case with Bilkins and Customs?'." I say with a smirk on my face as I take a drink of my beer. His face shows nothing but shock.
"So, your Agent Alex Wilde? Why didn't you tell me it was you?" He asks a little upset.
"Bilkins told me not to. Believe me, I tried several times to tell you, I even gave you hints," I explain.
"Okay. I mean I guess I should have known because you didn't act any different," He says with a smile on his face.
"Yeah," I say before taking another drink of my beer.

(Brian P.O.V.)

August walks into the kitchen and grabs two Coronas, before handing one to me and sitting down at the table.
"What do you want to know?" She asks.
"How long have you been a cop and why?" I ask.
"About nine years. I became a cop after Dom got sent to Lompoc. I guess I thought that by becoming a cop it would be easier to keep him out of prison. It worked great until you came along. Then Dom was on the run and I wasn't able to protect him as good, but when he came back I knew that I had to do everything in my power to keep him out of jail. So, when he wouldn't run, I knew it would be better for me to arrest him than anyone else and I wouldn't have to keep that secret from him anymore," she explains.
"If you've been a cop for nine years, then how did I not know you were a cop?" I ask before taking a drink from my beer.
"I go by a different name as an Agent, because of me being a Toretto," She answers.
"So, what is your other name?" I ask.
"The better question is 'were you in Miami three years ago working a case with Bilkins and Customs?'," She says with a smirk on her face as she takes a drink of her beer. How does she know all this? Wait she is Alex!
"So, your Agent Alex Wilde? Why didn't you tell me it was you?" I ask a little upset.
"Bilkins told me not to. Believe me, I tried several times to tell you, I even gave you hints," She explains. Of course, Bilkins wouldn't want any of our feelings getting in the way of the mission, but they did anyway just in a different way.
"Okay. I mean I guess I should have known because you didn't act any different," I say with a smile on my face.
"Yeah," She says before taking another drink of her beer.
"So, does this change anything between us?" I ask unsure of what she is thinking right now.
"Brian, I love you. I always have and always will, but if you don't want to be with me, it's okay. I understand. I really messed things up this time," She explains as tears start to roll down her face. I walk over to her and squat down to her level. I take one of her hands in mine and use my other hand to wipe the tears away.
"August, I love you too. I always have and always will. And I want to be with you for the rest of my life. I know you feel like you have messed things up, but I promise you we will get Dom back. The hearing is tomorrow, let's see how that goes, then we'll make a plan. Okay?" I say.
"Okay," She says pulling me into a hug.

(August P.O.V.)

"So, does this change anything between us?" Brian asks. Unsure of what he is thinking right now, I decide to be completely honest about my feeling because I don't want to lose him again.
"Brian, I love you. I always have and always will, but if you don't want to be with me, it's okay. I understand. I really messed things up this time," I explain as tears start to roll down my face again. He walks over to me and squats down to my level. He takes one of my hands in one of his and uses his other hand to wipe the tears away.
"August, I love you too. I always have and always will. And I want to be with you for the rest of my life. I know you feel like you have messed things up, but I promise you we will get Dom back. The hearing is tomorrow, let's see how that goes, then we'll make a plan. Okay?" He says.
"Okay," I say pulling him into a hug. He breaks the hug and kisses me.

(August P.O.V.)

Brian and I walk into the courtroom and wait for the trial. We sit in the back.
"All rise," The Judge says as the guards bring Dom into the room. "Please be seated." Everybody sits down. "Please rise, Mr. Toretto." Dom stands and looks directly at Brian and I. Brian wraps his arm around my shoulder.
"I've listened to the testimony and taken into special consideration Agent O'Conner's and Agent Wilde's appeal of clemency on behalf of Mr. Toretto. That his actions directly resulted in the apprehension of known drug lord Arturo Braga. However, this judiciary finds that one right does not make up for a lifetime worth of wrongs. And as such, I find that I am forced to level the maximum sentence under California law." Brian gets mad so he leaves the room. "Dominic Toretto, you are hereby sentenced to serve at the Lompoc maximum security prison system without possibility of early parole. This court is adjourned." The Judge hits the gavel on the podium. Dom looks at me and I mouth 'ride or die' to him and smile slightly. The guards take Dom away. I leave and look for Brian.
"So, when are they taking him to Lompoc?" I ask Brian as we make a plan to bust Dom out.
"They are taking by bus in two days," He answers.
"This will work but we another driver, just in case," I say looking at the plans.
"Okay, but who do we know on such short notice?" He asks.
"I know some people who would do anything for Dom," I answer. I call Tego and Santos.
They show up the next day. Brian and I show them the plan. The next morning we head out to break Dom out. I'm driving Dom's car. After we break Dom out he will take his and I will go with Brian and we will run and hide. I see the bus in the distance as we drive down the road it's on. I'm in the front, then Brian, then Tego and Santos just in case. Tego and Santos are watching the police scanners. Brian and I will distract the driver. We get right behind the bus.
"All clear on the scanners," Tego says through his walkie-talkie.
"Ready?" Brian asks me through his walkie-talkie.
"Ride or die, baby," I answer him through my walkie-talkie.
"Ride or die," Brian says through his walkie-talkie. Brian goes to the front and starts swerving making the bus swerve. I pull to the front of the bus and do the same. The bus leans too far to the right and when it does it clips my bumper and starts flipping. After the bus stops flipping Brian goes into the bus and gets Dom out. Dom and I hug before he heads to his car.
"I'll see you soon!" I yell at Dom and he nods his head as he gets in his car and drives off. I get in the car with Brian and we head to the airport. Tego and Santos are already long gone. Brian and I fly to the DR. We stay there for a week before heading to Rio to stay with Vince and Mia and to meet up with Dom.

(Dom P.O.V.)

I'm put on the bus to be taken to Lompoc. We are like 30 minutes down the road when I hear the revving of dad's car (my car). Two cars go in front of the bus. The bus starts to swerve so I prepare myself for whatever's about to happen. The bus leans to the right too far and then hits something making it begin to flip. After it stops flipping Brian comes in and gets me. August and I hug before I head to my car.
"I'll see you soon!" August yells at me and I nod my head as I get in my car and drive off. I run and about a week later I contact August and Brian and tell them to go to Rio, to Vince's and Mia's.

 I run and about a week later I contact August and Brian and tell them to go to Rio, to Vince's and Mia's