36

(August P.O.V.)

Han and Gisele came back with the print, which worked.

"Oh, no. Guys, guys!" Mia calls out to the guys. I am standing beside her.
"Guys, we have a problem," I say as everyone starts to gather around.
"The whole team just got burnt. Now we're all wanted," Brian says looking at the computer screen.
"How did this happen?" Gisele asks.
"US Diplomatic Security Service issued the warrants," Mia says. "Agent L. Hobbs."
"Hold on one second," Brian says bringing up Hobbs picture. We are going to have hell now. "Hey, Dom. Is this the guy you say in the favela?"

"Yeah," Dom answers.

"Hobbs is the leader of the elite task force for the DSS," Brian explains.
"So he's good," Tej says.
"When the FBI wants to find somebody, that's who they call. Because he never misses his mark. I've worked with him before. This guy is Old Testament. Blood, bullets, the wrath of God. That's his style," I explain.
"And right now he's hunting us?" Mia asks worriedly.
"Dom, we got to move up our timeline," Han says.

"Yeah, but how? This thing's already been difficult without Wyatt Earp on our asses. If anything, we need more room to breath," Rome says.
"Roman's right. Think we need to get some fresh air," Dom says and we both smirk. Mia stayed behind and everyone else headed out to the races. We were all gathered around talking and having a good time. Dom was leaning up against his car and Brian was leaning up against his while I was leaning up against him while he had his arms around my waist.

"Hey, Toretto. You're under arrest," Hobbs says as him and his men approach with a lady.
"Arrest? I don't feel like I'm under arrest. How about you, Brian, August?" Dom asks us.
"No, not a bit," Brian says.
"Not even a little bit," I say.
"Just give it a minute. It'll sink in," Hobbs says.
"We didn't kill those feds. That was Reyes," Brian explains.

"I don't give a shit. I'm just here to bring in three assholes whose names hit my desk," Hobbs says and I feel Brian tense up.
"Yeah, sounds like a real hero," I say.
"That's funny. From a girl and a guy who took the oath of a cop, then went against everything it stood for. Or being the sister of some wannabe tough guy prick who beat a man half to death with a socket wrench. Yeah, real tough," Hobbs says and I start to head towards him, but Brian tightens his grip around my waist. "You turn around and put your hands behind your back."

"I don't think so," Dom says standing up.
"Your mistake is thinking that you have a goddamn choice, boy," Hobbs says.
"And your mistake? Thinking you're in America. You're a long way from home," Dom says walking towards Hobbs till he's right in front of him. "This is Brazil." Dom raises his arms in the air. Everyone around us takes their guns out.

"Come on, boss. Another day. Come on, H, it's a lot of heat," One of Hobbs' guys says.
"I'll see you soon, Toretto," Hobbs says.
"I look forward to it, cop," Dom says and they leave. Tej was able to put a tracker on one of the trucks. Hobbs and his men left, then we went back to the warehouse.

(August P.O.V.)

We were practicing the course again. Gisele went and it still caught her.

"Close, but not enough," I say as she gets out of the car.
"Dom, the window is too small, man," Brian says.
"Only way we're going to beat the cameras is with invisible cars," Han says.
"And I know just where to get them. Let's take a ride," Dom says. Rome, Dom, Han, Brian, and I get into the van and Gisele drives. As we begin passing the police station where the police cars are, we all start to get on the roof of the van.

"Don't hurt yourself," Gisele says as we begin to jump onto the fence. Brian and Dom jump down first, then me which Brian catches me. Han and Rome then jump.
"Be careful," Brian says to me before we all run and each get into a car. We all pull up at a red light and Rome is a little further behind. It's me, Dom, Brian, Han and then a spot for Rome.