52

August is in the middle of washing the dishes from their dinner, as she thinks about all the crazy adventures that she and her family have had

August is in the middle of washing the dishes from their dinner, as she thinks about all the crazy adventures that she and her family have had. Like how they started out by hi-jacking trucks before moving to hi-jacking gas trucks. How they thought they had lost her sister-in-law, Letty, and avenged her death before going to Rio where they stole a $100 million dollars. How she and Brian had settled down just to find out that Letty was still alive before taking down a tank and plane to get her back home. How she and Brian had their first child, Jack, who is named after her father. How their sins had followed them home with a house explosion. How they made cars fly twice before taking out a drone and helicopter which caused them to almost lose Dom in the process. How after saying goodbye to Dom, she and Brian settled down once again before having their second child, April.

August let's out a sad sigh, knowing what originally started her family down that crazy path. It was when they lost their father in his race. From there Dom ended up in prison and a secret that only a few knew about was created. The secret being that there is actually another Toretto sibling out there in the world somewhere if he is even still alive. A tear rolls down August's cheek as she remembers her brother, Jakob, since she and him had been close while Dom and Mia had been close. Arms snake around August's waist, causing her to sigh at the comfort coming from the arms.
"You okay?" Brian asks as he places a kiss on August's cheek.
"Yeah," August says with a nod before wiping her tear away. August let's out a sigh as she decides to tell Brian because she didn't need any secrets between them. "I actually need to talk to you about something." August sits down at the kitchen table before Brian pulls a chair in front of her, lightly grabbing her hands.
"What is it?" Brian asks her with a raised eyebrow before smirking sarcastically. "Are you pregnant?"
"No," August answers him with a laugh. "No, uhhh. What I have to tell you is a secret that my family has had for longer than I've known you. But, uhhh. Here it goes..." August is interrupted by her phone going off. Brian and August share a confused look because not many people call them.
"Dad!" Jack yells from his bedroom.
"Answer it," Brian says as he gives August a smile before going to check on Jack.

"Hello?" August asks confused once she answers the phone.
"Aug, it's Dom," Dom says once she answers the phone. "I need a favor."