13

I, Augustina Belle Toretto, am back and ready to fight some crime. I will be Alex Wilde, my FBI name, this time.

Miami

(August P.O.V.)

I'm out working on Dom's car in the garage. I decide to take a break. I walk inside and grab me a Corona. Smiling in memory of how a Corona is the only beer Dom would drink.

"Salute Dom," I say out loud popping the top of the beer. I walk back outside and sit in the garage and think about everything that has happened. From becoming a cop to being by myself in L.A. I remember meeting Brian for the first time in the shop we had owned. Finding out Brian was a cop. Losing Jesse. I have a scar on my arm and side from trying to save him. Almost losing Vince on the truck. Almost losing Dom in his race against Brian. Being able to fully trust Brian. Helping Brian run. Getting Mia out of this life. I hear from her every now and then. Vince and her are somewhere in South America. I haven't heard from Dom, Letty, Leon, or Brian. Tej let me know that he showed up about five months ago. It's been about a year since everybody left. I miss everybody, its very lonely living by myself. I finished college and I'm the queen of the streets since Dom isn't here. I get back to work on Dom's car. I wouldn't let them crush it. I slide under the car and begin working. About half an hour later I hear footsteps walking into the garage. I make sure my gun is still in my waistband and slide out from under the car. Standing before me is Bilkins.

(Brian P.O.V.)

After I left August, I've been to many places. About six months later I was driving down the interstate looking for somewhere else to go. My options were Miami or New York. Then I remembered August giving me a sheet of paper for a place to go to in Miami. So, I headed to Miami. I found Tej's garage and told him that sweetheart sent me and he took me right in. I work with Tej in his garage. It's been about five months since I've been in Miami. I miss August like crazy.

(August/Alex P.O.V.)

"Bilkins, long time no see," I say standing up.
"Alex Wilde or August Toretto?" Bilkins asks.
"Depends on which one you need and why," I answer.
"I need both. Is there somewhere else we can talk?" Bilkins asks. I nod my head and lead him inside.
"So, what do you need me for?" I ask. Bilkins lays a picture of Brian and I before he left. I glance at the picture and look away.

"I need August to tell me where he is. I need Alex to do a job with him once he's found." Bilkins says.
"First before I say where he is, what's the job?" I say interested in seeing Brian again.
"I need you to be a manager of drivers. It will be Brian and a customs agent. It's in Miami. You will be told more once we get to Miami. You will be known as Alex and you will not let Brian know who you really are." Bilkins says.
"I'm in," I say and get up to go pack. Bilkins and I enter the customs office.

"This is her," Bilkins says to a guy that looks like he is in charge. "Agent Markham, Agent Wilde," Bilkins says introducing us. We shake hands. We sit down and they fill me in.

"Carter Verone. Born in Argentina. But he's lived most of his life in Miami. Now he owns the biggest import/export business in the state. Unfortunately, the cartels have been successful in getting drugs into Miami. But they've had a hard time getting the cash-out. We've been watching him for a year, but we've never been able to put him and the money together. We've swept his house, his warehouses..." Markham explains before being interrupted.
"Nothing. Customs here has done a great job of getting us this far. We're just here to help get them over the top." Bilkins says.
"I was able to get an agent in undercover...working travel and logistics for him. Recently Verone put her in charge of finding some new drivers and someone to manage the drivers, like tell them where to go when to be there and even ride with them. She's been in with Verone nearly a year." Markham continues.