48

(AUGUST POV)

"Safar, I stashed something inside it. It's important," Ramsey explains.

"Okay, okay. Uh, good news. It is safe," Safar says.

"And the bad news?" I ask.

"It is very safe. I sold it to a Jordanian prince living up there. Trust fund billionaire. Said he wanted to use it for his supercar," Safar says.

"Now, see, this? This I like. Billionaire, supercar..." Rome says.

"What makes it so super?" Brian asks.

"242 miles per hour, top speed. And it's bulletproof," Safar answers.

"242... Am I the only one aroused right now? It's, like, you know what I'm saying? Whatever," Rome says.

"Where does he keep it?" Dom asks.

"In his penthouse. Tower number one," Safar answers.

"Now, why in the hell would he keep his car in his penthouse?" Tej asks.

"He's a billionaire, my friend. He can do whatever he wants. Now, tomorrow happens to be the longest day of the year. The prince wants to celebrate it and host a party tomorrow afternoon," Safar says.

"So you can get us up there, right?" Letty asks.

"Sure. But, uh, not dressed like that," Safar says. The next day we have to get all dressed up to go to a party. Dom and Letty get in one elevator while Brian and I get into another. I see him staring at me. I'm wearing a maroonish, red knee-length sparkly dress.

"What? Is something wrong?" I ask him.

"There's a billion things wrong. But not in this moment," Brian says making me blush.

"You look handsome," I tell him.

"I feel awkward," He says.

"You and me both," I tell him with a laugh. We kiss and break apart right as the doors to the elevator open. We get out and go our separate ways. "Showtime."

"No, no, no. Listen, man. They're telling me they party like this every day. On this level, they party every day. This is crazy. I might have to move out here. I think I'm gonna start a new culture. It's called Blarab. You know, like 'black Arab.'" Rome rambles on.

"How are we looking, Tej?" Dom asks.

"We're almost in position. Okay, so this is how it works. We got to move in sync if we're gonna pull this off. So let's go over it to make sure everyone clearly understands their roles. Roman, that means you," Tej explains.

"You know what, you're being real unprofessional right now, Tej," Rome says.

"The God's Eye chip is hidden in a speed drive installed in the prince's car, which he keeps in a safe room vault," Ramsey explains.

"I make 8 to 10 plainclothes security," I say.

"Not to mention the prince and his personal bodyguards," Brian says.

"Security cameras are clustered by the north wall," Letty says.

"That's where the vault is," Ramsey explains.

"We got to get in that vault, we got to tap into the security system, which can be accessed in the prince's bedroom," Tej explains.

"All right, guys, I'm going in," Letty says.

"I'm right behind you," I say.

"Excuse me. Oh, I was just looking for the..." Letty says to the guard.