44

(Brian P.O.V.)

"I can't believe they stole a tank to steal an 85-gram chip," The top guy says.
"That chip is more deadly than 1000 tanks," Hobbs says.
"What about her?" The guy asks pointing at Letty. We all stand around her.
"Not her," Dom says.
"She was working with Shaw," The guy says.
"Was," Dom points out then looks at Letty. "But she has always been one of us."
"Let's give them a moment," Hobbs says walking off to talk to Shaw. I'm starting to worry about August, cause I haven't seen her yet. I decide to talk to Letty.

"I don't know how to say it, but it's all my fault. I was the one who put you undercover," I start to explain.
"Enough. I may not remember anything, but I know at least one thing about myself. No one can make me do anything that I don't want to do," She says. I smile at her, then she walks off to talk to Dom. I go to ask if anybody has seen August, but Hobbs comes out with Shaw.

"Toretto! You have to hear this," Hobbs says as he and Shaw come to stand in front of us.
"You really believe that you have won," Shaw says looking at all of us. "The code you live by is why you have never been in the game. I told you what would happen if you didn't pull out, Toretto. But you didn't listen. I said I could break you anytime I wanted. And I have done it," Shaw says while looking at Dom. Then he moves his gaze to me. "Maybe you should call, August." No! No! No! Is all I can think. I feel so many emotions come across my face as I pull my phone out. I should have known something was up when she wasn't here when I first got here. I dial her number.

"August?" I ask as the phone stops ringing showing somebody picked up.
"Brian!" August yells. She sounds so scared and I have never heard her that scared. I lunge forward and punch Shaw in the face before Tej and Rome pull me back. I start pacing. Shaw spits out blood.

"This is how it's going to go. You take the handcuffs off me and give me the chip. And you let me go and do not follow," Shaw says.
"You must be joking," The top guy says.
"Look at him," Shaw says motioning towards Dom, who has a glare that if looks could kill it would. "Ask him if I'm joking."
"One hostage does not outweigh a threat to millions of people. I'm very sorry but this changes nothing!" The guy says making me want to punch him.
"It changes everything," Hobbs says pulling his gun on the guy. His men raise guns at us as we raise ours at them. "Tell your men to lay down their weapons."
"Put down your weapons," The guy says and they do.
"Toretto, I need you to know that the moment he walks out that door with the chip, the words like amnesty and pardon go out with him," Hobbs explains.
"Those words were out the day we were born," Dom says. Shaw is uncuffed and handed the chip. He turns back around.

"You coming, Babe?" Shaw asks and we think he means Letty.
"Of course. I wouldn't miss it for the world," Riley says before walking and grabbing his hand.
"Like I said. You were never in the game. If I see you on the horizon, the girl is dead," Shaw says as they walk out.
"I just blocked all signals," Tej says as we all quickly went into action after Shaw left. We have to get August back and unharmed because of the baby. I wonder if she told Dom.

"Let's go!" Dom says.
"I'll go with you," Letty says. Dom nods, then me, him, and Letty get into a car with Dom driving. We get out on the base and it looks like it would be big enough for a plane to land.
"Where the hell does he think he's going?" Rome asks through the walkie-talkie. "We're on a military base! He's trapped!" Rome says. The all of a sudden a plane comes out of nowhere.
"Can you not keep your big mouth shut? Now there's a plane," Tej says.
"That's not a plane. That's a freaking planet!" Rome says through the walkie-talkie.

"She's as good as dead if Shaw escapes," Letty says making me worry 10x more.
"So we don't let him get away," Dom says noticing my worried expression.
"Let's do it," I say. "Did she tell you?"
"Yeah, she did. Let's go get her," Dom says. "Ride or die," Dom looks back at Letty.
"Ride or die," I say. Then we ride up into the plane through the cargo hold. I see August take off running.

(August P.O.V.)

Whoever took me takes the bag off my head. I see it is the girl and the big guy from Shaw's crew. The guy is holding my arms and the girl has my phone. All of a sudden my phone starts ringing. The girl answers it and puts it to my ear.

"August?" I hear Brian ask with so many emotions in his voice.
"Brian!" I yell hoping he gets the urgency of the situation. The girl cuts the call. We wait for about ten minutes before the plane descends to the ground. A car pulls in through the cargo hold. Shaw and Riley get out of the car. I knew there was something fishy about Riley. A few minutes later another car comes through the cargo hole really quickly and hits Riley. It distracts the big guy's grip on my arms and I am able to take off running. The girl starts chasing me. I throw some of the cargo in her way and block her. I run back to where we were at and see the big guy beating Brian.

"Brian!" I yell and he notices me. He is able to knock the big guy off with the help of Hobbs. Dom is fighting Shaw and Letty is fighting Riley. Brian comes and grabs me. We get in a car and get off the plane with him driving. The girl follows us in one of those weird cars.

"You okay?" Brian asks me.
"Yeah, I'm good," I say. We are able to run over the top of her car which causes her to hit a barrier and go flipping. The plane starts to lift off slightly. We get under a flap and I take the wheel while Brian shoots the harpoon gun thing and hits the flap. Brian climbs back into the car. I take off under the plane and get in front pulling the flap. I am able to bring the plane to the ground and it bursts into flames. I hope everyone got out. We all stop a little way from the plane.

"Dom!" Letty yells and I look around and see him not there. All of a sudden a car burst through the front of the plane and starts flipping. Then we see him walking through the flames towards us. Letty takes off to Dom. I hug Brian. I look around and don't see Gisele.
"Where's Gisele?" I ask Brian.
"Where's Gisele?" Brian asks as we turn to Han and see him upset. I go and hug Han and so does Brian. Dom walks up and I go and hug him.

"So this is worth billions?" Dom asks Hobbs holding out the chip to him.
"Yeah, it is," Hobbs says smiling. "Name your price, Dom." Dom looks from me to Brian and to Letty.
"1327." Is all Dom says and I smile and hug Brian. Tej and Rome have the most confused looks on their faces.

(Brian P.O.V.)

I get out of the car and start fighting the big guy before he can take off after August. He starts beating me when I hear somebody run by.

"Brian!" August yells and I look over at her and know that I have to get away from this guy. I am able to knock the big guy off with the help of Hobbs. Dom is fighting Shaw and Letty is fighting Riley. I run to August and grab her before getting into a car. We get off the plane with me driving. The girl follows us in one of those weird cars.

"You okay?" I ask August.
"Yeah, I'm good." She says. We are able to run over the top of her car which causes her to hit a barrier and go flipping. The plane starts to lift off slightly. We get under a flap and August takes the wheel while I shoot the harpoon gun thing and hit the flap. I climb back into the car. August takes off under the plane and gets in front pulling the flap. She is able to bring the plane to the ground and it bursts into flames. I hope everyone got out. We all stop a little way from the plane.

"Dom!" Letty yells and I look around and see him not there. All of a sudden a car burst through the front of the plane and starts flipping. Then we see him walking through the flames towards us. Letty takes off to Dom. August hugs me.

"Where's Gisele?" She asks me.
"Where's Gisele?" I ask as we turn to Han and see him upset. August goes and hugs Han and I follow suit. Dom walks up and August goes and hugs him.

"So this is worth billions?" Dom asks Hobbs holding out the chip to him.
"Yeah, it is," Hobbs says smiling. "Name your price, Dom." Dom looks from August to me and to Letty.
"1327." Is all Dom says and I smile and August hugs me. Tej and Rome have the most confused looks on their faces.

 Tej and Rome have the most confused looks on their faces