Prologue

"Good Morning! Ladies and Gentlemen. Welcome onboard this flight to Seoul. Your cabin crew are here to ensure you have an enjoyable flight to Seoul this morning. From captain Jackson and the crew, it is our pleasure to serve you today. If there is anything we can do to make your flight more enjoyable, please let us know. Thank you. In a few moments we'll be screening a safety Video about this aircraft. You will also find a safety briefing card in the seat pocket in front of you. We require that you give us your careful attention."

Napangiti ako ng marinig ang flight attendant, tuloy na talaga ako sa Seoul. I look at the letter that my daddy gave me.

My Malaika,

Enjoy your 6 months stay there in Seoul. I wish you find yourself and happiness while staying there. 

I'm sorry if I couldn't give you the family you dream and I'm sorry na wala ako sa tabi mo nung araw na yun. Ako na muna ang bahala sa business mo habang wala ka, alam kong hindi ka papayag pero nandito ako para asikasuhin yun. Asikasuhin mo muna yung sarili mo habang nanjan ka. Mahal na mahal kita anak. 

Love,

Daddy

I smiled after reading it. Maybe, maybe I should take this as a break from everything. I hope this goes well.

________________________________________________

Author's Note

This is a work of fiction. 

Names, characters, businesses, place, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner.

I'm sorry in advance for the wrong grammars and spelling that you might encounter in this story.

Plagiarism is a crime.

Enjoy :) 

PS: 

I still lack knowledge about the group so please bare with me.