Chapter 19

Malaika's POV

"Are you there new PA?" mataray na tanong sakin nung babae? Ako? PA? wow. Hindi ko na siya pinansin at bumalik na lang sa dinning. "Hey!-" hindi natuloy yung pag sigaw niya sakin ng makita niya ang parents ni Suga. Auto bait baitan ha. "Hello auntie and uncle." Tumakbo siya at nasagi niya ang balikat ko pero hindi ko na lang pinansin.

"Amery." Father said. Oh so her name is Amery.

"Noona don't mind her, she's irritating." I looked at the one who talked to me it was V, he really looks irritated.

"She's not a PA Amery." Mother said.

"Oh, I'm sorry." She said and looked at me. I nod. Plastic.

Mother came to me, agad niya akong hinila sa kusina nila.

"That girl, why is she even here?" Mother said.

"Calm down Mother."

"If her father is not a friend of ours I would not let her come in to our house." She looks really pissed. "She's always lingering to Suga everytime he wents home."

As we went back to the dinning table everyone is already seated only Mother and I aren't. Agad akong hinila ni Mother. Pinaupo niya ako sa tabi niya, nasa kanan ko siya habang nasa kaliwa ko si Suga at katabi din ni Suga yung babae.

It was a silent for seconds. Everyone was looking at us. Suga, Me, and Amery. The silent was cut when Mother starting getting food and tell us to eat. I started getting food, I choose the dried squid, while I'm getting food I started to feel someone staring, it was Suga.

"Do you want the dried squid?" I asked, he looked shocked but nodded. I get some dried squid and put it on Suga's, he smiled. I heard someone cough and I look back at them everyone was looking at us.

"I want it too noona." JK said while smirking to Suga, who is now glaring at JK. I gave some to JK as he was infront of me.

"Tsk." I heard Suga but I continue eating while I saw the other members and Sejin hyung chuckling.

"Why are you with them?" Amery asked, nicely. I can see how she is restraining her self to roll her eyes. Hindi ko siya sinagot. "Hey! I'm talking to you." She said and looked at me. Sisitahin na sana siya ni Suga ng suamgot ako. Nakakairita na siya.

"Because I'm with them?" I answered innocently. I heard Mother chuckled and same goes the other while Father and Sejin hyung shake their head.

"Excuse me?"

"You're excused." I answer again. Jin started laughing loudly.

"I'm talking to you," Amery.

"Yeah." I lazily answered.