Chapter 12

Malaika's POV

"How did you fix that?" Sejin hyung asked.

"I own a bar."

"Is it the bar near your resto?"

"Yes." I said.

"How many businesses do you have?" he asked.

"3, I also own the café near my resto and bar." I said. he looks amused.

"So you're a business woman too huh." I nod.

"How did you fix that?" hyung Sejin and I both looked at the person who talked, it's RM and the boys is also with him.

"I just know." I said and chuckle. V, Jimin, Jungkook, and RM squinted their eyes while looking at me.

"She owns a bar." I looked at the one who talked, I was surprise, it's Suga. How did he know? Now all of our eyes look at him confusingly. "I heard you and hyung talking." He said to us, pertaining to hyung Sejin. He looked away after. He heard us? Hindi naman malakas boses namin ah.

"Is that so?" Sejin hyung. He laughed and looked at Suga, like he was teasing him, which Suga shrugged it off.

"Oh, can we visit at your bar?" Jimin said, he seems interested.

"Sure, any time." I said.

"Can we visit later?" a man spoked behind us. We all look at the person, from what I remember he is Mr. Bang, the CEO of Bighit Entertainment. All of us bow to him except Jin who immediately went to Mr. Bang and hug him. Later on I can also see the rest of the members greeting him. They all looked like a father and son. Sweet. As soon as they finish talking they all went near us.

"Hello Ms. Malaika Rios, I'm Bang Si-hyuk, you can call me Bang PD. It's nice meeting you, I heard a lot of things about you." He said which made me confuse, lalo na sa sinabi niya sa dulo. Heard a lot of things about me? Kakaumpisa ko lang ha?

"Hello Mr. Bang, you can call me Malaika or Aika no need for formality, it's an honor to meet you." I said.

"So Malaika, can we visit later?" he asked again.

"I have no problem with it. Can I ask who will come?" I asked.

"All of the people here, since it's been a while since we had a company dinner." He said. I'll just close the bar later.

"Sure, please excuse me, I'll just contact the manager there." I said and he nod. I leaved the room so I can talk properly to the manager, it's kind of noisy inside. I can hear the cheers of the people inside before I went out.

"Hello Ms. Rios." Mr. Lee said, he's the manager I hired for my bar.

"Hello Mr. Lee, close the bar today. I'll have some guest today."

"Sure Ms. Rios, we will prepare everything."

"Thank you." I said and ended the call.

"Malaika." I turn to the person who called me. It's Mr. Bang, behind him is Sejin hyung.

"Yes Mr. Bang, do you need anything?" I asked.

"We would like to reserved a private room in your bar, for sure there would be a paparazzi following the boys." He said.

"No need."

"What do you mean?" hyung Sejin asked.

"I closed my bar today, and it's on me, my treat, I would like to say thank you too, for welcoming me in your team. Everyone is nice." I said. "Also I value privacy a lot, you know how people are too. Also it's for the safety of the group and for everyone to enjoy." I added. Pag hindi ko icloclose yung bar kahit na sabihin na sa private room kami, mahihirapan at mahihirapan kami, there's a low chance that they would not be notice by some people but I wouldn't risk that small possibility, I want everyone to enjoy since it's been a hectic day.

"You're indeed smart." Mr. Bang said. Anong ibig niyang sabihin, kita ko ang tinginan nila ni Sejin hyung. They are weird sometimes.

As we finished talking agad kaming pumasok sa loob. Nag aayos na ulit sila para ituloy yung shoot. I have fun while working with them, hindi mo mararamdaman na work kasi halos masaya lang ang lahat. This is one of the best decision I made. Working with them.