Epilogue

Min Yoongi's POV

I'm at the hospital right now, I hope no one recognize me, I went to the cafeteria to find something to drink while waiting for Sejin hyung, while looking for a vacant table I saw that all the tables are occupied. I went to the woman who is alone and she was drinking ice coffee.

"Excuse me, can I sit here?" I asked. she looks around and nod and smiled at me. Damn, she's beautiful. She was scrolling to her phone while here I am staring at her.

"What do you want to be in your next life?" I was shocked but I didn't show it, she looks surprised by her question, interesting. I looked at her eyes, her eyes are beautiful. "I'm sorry, that came out of nowhere." She shyly said.

"It's okay." I said. she was about to leave when I spoked.

"Wait." I fixed my things and remoeved my bracelet. "I want to be a rock." I said then put my bracelet on her, this bracelet is important to me, I oath something in this bracelet. "Keep it." I said as I leaved then waved my hand.

Sejin hyung told me to wait I the car for he was going to meet someone. We are in Itaewon right now. Later on I felt my stomach empty. I want food. I went out the car and made sure that no one would recognize me. As I was looking for a place to buy a food I saw a restaurant, it's new.

As I was going inside I bumped in to someone. I heard a woman say sorry. I looked at her and I saw my bracelet, I know it's my bracelet, it's one only in the whole world.

"It's okay, I'm sorry too." I said still staring at the bracelet. I looked at the woman, I smirked as I saw her. It'sbeen 2 months huh and here she is, still pretty.

She was about to speak when someone called her, it's Sejin hyung! He might get mad at me, without telling anything I went inside to buy a food, after buying a food for take out i went out but before I leave I looked at the woman and Sejin hyung. So she's the one Sejin hyung's going to meet.

I went back to the car and waited for Sejin hyung. As he arrived I asked her name instantly. She has a beautiful name. Malaika Rios, means 'angels' her surname is beautiful too but I prefer it to be 'Min' smirked to that idea and nice she'll be our new photographer hah. I don't know what's going on but I'm attracted to her, there's something about her that attracts me.

That night I went to the bar I saw earlier, it's a new bar I guess. While I looked around, I saw her again, Malaika. I was furious to see that she was being harassed. I helped her. I was shocked that she owns the bar, I was more amzed when she mixed the irish bomb.

We talked about stuffs, I like talks like this. I can tell that she's smart also mature, I can sense that she's been through something. I don't know any more how many times she amazes me but I was amazed when she guesses my type of drink. Before I left I know I made her speechless. See you soon baby.

As she entered the room with Sejin hyung I was just staring at her. 4 months huh. JK and V immediately run towards her. As we went near her, all of them are smiling and waving their hands while I stare at her. She's just so cute right now and she's still wearing my bracelet huh.

Oh, her works are famous too, and JK and V likes her.

"Hi, ahm I'm Min Yoongi." I said. Instead of saying my screen name I told her my real name.

I was staring at her, yeah, again, when Sejin hyung went near us asking if were okay with Malaika, I'm 100 percent okay with her.

"How about you Suga?" Sejin hyung asked.

"I like her." They all seem shocked while Sejin hyung smirked at me. Tss. The members asked me questions but I just ignored them and look at Malaika again and closed my eyes, damn I still can see her.