Chapter 33

Malaika's POV

"You're leaving me." He said.

"Yeah, I'm going back to the Philippines." I said.

"I won't let you leave me."

"I will ruin you Yoongi," I said.

"I told you Malaika, I don't mind being hurt or being ruined. As long as you're with me Malaika. I would gladly take those."

"It's not okay for me Yoongi." I said then looked at him. "Rememeber at the hospital?" I aksed, he looks at me confusingly.

"What is it?" he asks.

"You told me my words won't let you leave me? That it's not an enough reason." I told him and he nod. "Listen to my words now Yoongi, I have an enough reason."

"What is it?"

"Yoongi, remember that I called my dad?" he nodded. " I told him everything." I said and he keeps his eyes on me. I smiled at him. "Yoongi, I don't want to hurt or ruin you in my situation. That is why I'm leaving and go back to the Philippines to fix my problem. I would also go to a therapist Yoongi. I need to." I said.

When I look at him, he was restraining himself to cry. I went near him and hugged him. He put his face on my neck ang hugged me. He puts his arms around my waist and I can hear him sobbing.

"Why can't you just stay here kitten?" he asked.

"Yoongi, I need to face my problem in the Philippines."

"Then why don't you take your therapist here?" he asks again.

"Yoongi. I want to heal from the past, alone. I know that you, Amara, Sander, and the other members would help me but Yoongi, for once, I want to help myself. There might be persons that heal with the help of others and there is a person who heal by themselves. I choose to heal alone Yoongi." He didn't answer but stayed hugging me. "Yoongi, I don't know when will I be back or will I ever comenack. I don't know how long will I heal. Yoongi, I love you."

I felt him frozed and lifted his head facing me.

"W-what did you say?"

"Yoongi, I love you, but- "I looked at him. "I don't know how long it will take for me to heal, I know that you will say that you will wait for me but Yoongi, don't wait for me. I don't want you to be stucked with me. I don't want to be selfish Yoongi-." I looked at him holding my tears. Why does it hurt to let go? "Yoongi, no matter how I want to be selfish of you, I want you to be happy. That's why I don't want you to wait for me. I don't want you to follow me. I want you to live your life Yoongi. Without me. I want you to be happy Yoongi." I bursted crying. We are both crying.

"N-no-" I cut him off.

"Yoongi, I'm sorry for hurting you and thank you for coming in to my life." I looked at him and smiled. "I'm happy that I met you. You make me happy. You make me want to be the better version of myself that is why please Yoongi. Live your life too. And maybe, maybe if we meet again and still feels the same, I'll run back to you baby."

"Listen to me kitten, I'll let you go because it's for your best. I'll let you go for a while. I'll live happily. I understand your decision but-." He looks at me in the eyes. "Please do understand my decision too. My decision is to wait for you or find you." aangal pa sana ako ng mag salita siya ulit. "Don't try to change my decision, it won't. I'll let you for a while kitten. When the time comes or when you're ready, I'll have you back. I love you kitten." I frozed when he kissed me. "I'll wait or find you kitten. I'll go already, I might change my decision when I don't leave now. Have a safe trip kitten." He said then went out.

Yoongi, when the time has come and you're still free. I promise I'll run back to you. Just now now baby. Soon, I'll come back to you.

"Hindi kana talaga mapipigilan?" Amara.

"Oo nga." I said.

"NOOONAAAAA/MALAIKAA" Gulat akong napatingin sa kaliwa ko, ang members. Mga nakatakip sila, I smiled. I looked for him. wala siya.

"Noona, we can't let you leave without saying goodbye." V.

We took pictures. JK, Jimin, and V cried and begging me not to go but gave up after, I told them that I'll come back. Mr. Bang and Sejin Hyung was their too to say goodbye.

"Noona, he said that you should keep it." Jimin said while looking at my wrist.

"Did you know that bracelet have a meaning?" RM said.

"What?"

"Comeback here in time, you'll find the answer." J-hope.