Chapter 9

Malaika's POV

"Anong susuotin mo?" Amara asked. Andito kami ngayon sa condo ko pumipili ako ng susuotin ko para sa bar. Nakabihis na si Amara at Sander. Ako na lang hindi, well paano ba naman pinag luto pa nila ako ng asado, namiss daw luto ko.

"Maybe this." I said and show her the dress. It's an above the knee and backless black satin dress. "Is this okay?" I asked.

"That suits you." She said and smirk. "If I'm a guy, I'll hit on you." She said and we both laughed.

"Woah, hello their ladies." Sander said as he saw the both of us. "You both should stick with me later, guys will surely try to hit on you." He added. Still the same ever protective Sander.

Exactly 8 pm we arrived at the bar, sabi ko 6 pm eh pero ano pa nga ba. Umakyat kami papunta sa second floor ng bar, sabi ko nga sa vip room kami ng bar pero sabi nila dito na lang. Though it's okay konti pa naman yung nag o-occupy nitong second floor.

Agad kaming umupo sa couch, our place is 4 couches away from the bar counter. Tumawag kami ng waiter at sinabi yung order naming. Sander and I ordered beer while Amara asked for malibu cocktail. Nagkwentuhan kami habang hinihintay yung order namin. Nang dumating ang order namin ay iinom na sana ako ng pigilan ako ni Amara.

"Cheers for your successful business Aika!" she says. Natawa na lang ako but I feel happy, they looked at me and smiled.

"Cheer!" the three of us said and laugh.

After talking for a while naubos na naming yung drinks naming, agad akong nag hanap ng waiter pero wala kaya sabi ko na pupunta na lang ako sa bar counter, agad naman silang pumayag.

As I was walking to the bar counter a guy blocked my way. Mukhang manyak at halatang lasing na. Hinayaan ko na lang at umiwas ulit, akala ko makakadaan na ako ng payapa ng maramdaman ko yung kamay niya sa likod ko pababa sa bewang ko. I flinched as I remember that day. Itutulak ko na sana yung lalaki ng may tumulak na dito.

"Fuck off." A guy said. His voice is cold and deep. As I try to look at him I was shocked. He's the guy earlier, the one I bumped in. Pagtingin ko sa humawak sa likod ko ay hila hila na siya ng mga kaibigan niya, I can also heared his friends saying sorry in Korean language.

"Are you okay?" I look at the guy who helped me. His wearing the same clothes except that he isn't wearing his mask anymore but despite not wearing his mask I can only see his lips for his cap is covering his eyes and nose.

"I'm okay, thank you for helping me." I said and smile. I saw him smirk a little. "What do you want to drink?" I asked.

"You will buy me one?" he asked.

"No." I said. He hummed in response. "I'll make you one." I said.

"Irish bomb." He said. Nice choice.

We both walked towards the bar counter. He sat on the high stool chair on the side. I enter the counter, the bartender saw me and greet me which I gave him a smile.

"Can you serve 2 beer and 1 malibu cocktail on table 5?" I asked the bartender, he seems to understand what I said.

"Sure ma'am." He said and started making the malibu cocktail.

"So you're the owner?" he asked. I gave him a nod and get the things I need to make his irish bomb.

"I'm surprised." I said.

"About?" he asked.

"You're not blaming me about my clothes." He tilted his head like he was asking me why or to continue what's my point. "Well, I just remember something." I said.

"What is it?" he asked.

"I remember someone blaming me, that someone said that it's my fault why I'm sexualize." I said and smiled. I remember that pain again. Will this ever stop?

"Stupid." He said and shake his head. I stared at him and he seems to notice my stare. "Stupid opinion." He said which made me laugh. "What's funny? Those kind of opinion sucks but- "

"Opinions are undebatable." I said and I saw him smirk.

"Right, you're smart." He said.

"Of course." I said confidently and winked at him. "Here's your irish bomb." I placed his drink in front of him and wait for him to taste it, waiting for his reaction.

"This is good." He said.

"It's not your type of drink isn't it?" I asked and smirk at him.

"How do you say so?"

"I just know, want me to guess it?"

"Here, this is for you." I said and put a bottle of wine. I saw his lips smiled. "Wine type." I added. I'm good at guessing someone's type of drink.

"Nice, I'm okay with beer but I really prefer wine." He said. I was about to say 'I told you so' when he speaks again. "but I have a new type right now."

"Cocktail?" I asked. It's my first time not getting the right answer to their type of drink.

"No." he stands up from his sit and pick up the bottle of wine then looked at me. "You." I saw him smirk then turn his back at me. I'm speechless. Damn.