Chapter 18

Malaika's POV

"What!?" all of them looked shocked. Oh, I think they misunderstood. I laughed and so does his parents.

"I have another sibling?" Suga asked, still shocked. Omyaghd.

"Idiot. Do you think we wouldn't tell you if we had one?" Mother said.

"What's happening?" Sejin hyung.

Maya maya ay nakarinig ako ng tahol ng aso, alam ko na agad sino yun.

"Holly!" sigaw ko, agad naman itong lumapit sakin at dinilaan ako. This dog.

"What is happening? It's like a drama." Jin said and all of them nodded.

"We all should go inside the house first." Father said.

Agad naman akong niyaya ni Mother sa loob, bitbit-bitbit ko pa din si Holly. Namiss ko si Holly. I looked at Suga and he looks like thinking.

"Incest?" I heard JK whispered to RM na agad naman pinatahimik ni RM.

"Did you eat already Malaika? How was the season dried squid I gave you last time?" Mother.

"I had lunch earlier Mother, I miss the dried squid Mother." I said and hugged her, she chuckled at me.

"Mom! What's happening here?" Suga. "She can't be my sibling, how can I marry her then? Damn." Suga added, hindi ko naintindihan yung last part.

J-hope's POV

What? I was shocked as I heard what Suga whispered. I look at the others and they seem to heard it too. While everyone is shocked, RM, JK, and Sejin hyung seems like holding their laugh.

"Suga hyung like Malaika noona?" V whispered.

"Why did Suga hyung did not tell us?" Jimin said and pouted. Cute.

"You heard it too?" I asked and they nod.

"Of course we have ears." Jin said, argh hyung.

"What are you talking about there?" RM asked.

"Suga like Malaika." I said and he nod. "You knew?"

"We knew." JK said. we looked at them with disbelief.

"How could you not say it to us?" Jimin said. We nod.

"Traitor!" Jin said.

"Shhh." Sejin hyung stopped us.

"She is not your sibling." Auntie said.

"Then why is she calling you Mother?" Suga.

"Because I told her to call me Mother." Auntie.

"Ahm I met Mother- your Mom when I was in Seoul, one of the park there. We had a talk and we begin to get close." Malaika said. I look at Suga and he looks calm right now. "She's with your Father and Holly that time too that's why I know them." She added.

"I met her the last time we visit you, we didn't go home after, we decided to walk in the park first." Auntie. "Malaika do you want to taste what I cooked?" she said to Malaika and she nod, they went to the kitchen.

We all looked at Suga who is now smiling. Who wouldn't? the person you like is close with your mom. We stare at him and he noticed, he need to explain.

"Suga hyung explain." Jimin said.

"Right. Why did you not tell us?" Jin said.

Both of them are pouting. We are waiting for Suga's answer.

"I like her, I don't need to explain anything." He said then he played with Holly.

Malaika's POV

"Why are you with them?" Mother asked.

"I'm their new photographer."

"I thought you're leaving?" she asked. We are preparing the foods, it all looks delicious.

"I am going to leave, it's only for the mean time, 4 months contract." I reply.

"How are you?" she asked, agad akong napahinto.

I met Suga's mother when I distance myself, in those 2 months. I met her in the park, she was walking with Holly. I was seating in one of the benches thinking, she talked to me. She knows my story. I don't know why but her company is soothing, she's the mother I never had. Her husband, which is Suga's father fetch her and I remember how shocked Father was when he saw that I was hugging her wife. They treat me to a restaurant, I had fun talking to them. There words helped me. One of the reason I'm still living.

"I'm getting better." I said and smiled. She hugged me and pat my back.

"We told you everything would be fine." she said.

"Taste this." We looked at the one who talk, it was Father. They both told me to call them Mother and Father.

"Hmm, it's good. Can I take home?" I asked and giggled. They both laugh at me and hug me.

"Of course I cooked that and yes darling you could take home." Mother said.

"You seem more excited to see her than me." It was Suga, he was holding Holly.

"We always see you on social media." Mother said. I laughed.

Suga and I prepared the dinning table. Mother was still cooking and Father is helping her. The boys and Sejin hyung are still on the sala. Suga was about to talk to me when I heard a female voice screaming Suga's name. We went to the sala to see who was it. the scream came from the sala.

"SUGAAA." When I look at the one who scream, it was indeed a girl. She's wearing a dress and heels and it was obvious na nag ayos talaga. I saw Mother and Father coming out the kitchen. Mother seems to be irritated while Father is calming her. I looked at the boys and they also look irritated specially V. Okay, What's happening? Who is she? Is she Suga's girlfriend? Why am I even curious? Tinignan ko si Suga at mukhang naiirita din siya.