Chapter 37

Malaika's POV

Andito kami ngayon sa resto, kumakain. Tinignan ko si Mr. Bang, Sejin hyung, tas ibang members. Ganado silang kumakain.

"Ahm, aren't you guys worried?" I ask, they all looked at me confused. "About the trending right now?" I added and they seem to understand.

"Why?" Yoongi asks.

"First of all some of your fans would get mad, second it might affect you guys, and lastly won't Amery get mad?"

"First kitten it's their opinion and I can't change that, second yes, it might affect us and we don't care, were humans too, and third why would Amery get mad?' Yoongi.

"Ahm she's your girlfriend?" I ask, tho gusto ko lang malaman kung girlfriend niya ba yun. Tinaasan niya ako ng kilay, the members, Mr. Bang, and Sejin hyung was just silently listening to us while they are eating.

"Did you say yes to me?" Yoongi.

"What?" hindi ko siya gets.

"Slow." Jin said. all of them started laughing at me and then we continue eating.

After eating with them I went back to my condo to rest but when I got home Amara and Sander are lying on couch.

"You're home." Amara.

"Kakabalik mo lang, kayo na ulit?" Sander.

"Oh gahd, let me rest." Sumalampak ako sa tabi nila pero kinulit nila ako. Maya maya ay tumigil sila ng mag notif phone nila. Nag taka ako kung bakit tahimik sila kaya agad kong tinignan yung phone nila.

It's a post, screenshot of a post. I look at the screenshot photos and it's a tweet from an account, I look at the account and it was Amery, claiming that she and Yoongi are dating. There are also photos of them and also a picture of Yoongi sleeping.

I know Yoongi told me that they are not in a realationship pero nanikip ang dibdib ko. Agad na lumingon sakin yung dalawa. I know that look, agad akong umiwas ng tingin and I look at the comment section.

"How about the girl Suga posted?"

"Are they really dating?"

"She's pretty too."

"Suga sa labas ka matutulog!"

"ANO NANAMAN ITOOO?"

"Photographer ata nila yung pinost ni Suga."

"Pero have you seen the lyrics of the song, the caption."

"Hindi kayo bagay!"

"Ship!"

"YOONMIN PA RIN!"

"SOPE PA RIN!"

"ANG DAMING GANAP TODAAAY!"

"MANONG EXPLAIN!"

"Let them be, nasa right age naman na sila."

"Diba yung photographer yung niyakap dati ni Suga?"

"Ang alam ko close lang ng members yung Photographer."

"Isn't she the one who took pictures of some of the photos V like?"

"I heard, JK, V, and RM idolized her works."

"Uwian na, may nanalo na."

"Tapos na ang pila guys."

"Mas bagay ko sila nung photographer!"

"Is't this the girl na nakita with Suga lagi?"

"Sino ba talagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?!!!!"

After reading the comment section I look at the internet, there are articles already. About Yoongi dating already and also 'who's the real girlfriend of Suga'. Ang gandang welcome back sakin Korea ha. Ang dami ko nang nakitang article about sakin at Amery. Meron din yung ibang pictures namin. Meron din yung sa behind the scenes, noong niyakap ako ni Yoongi. Damn.

Tama pa ba na bumalik ako? Ganito baa ng consequence? Paano si Yoongi? Paano yung career niya? Should I deny it? damn. Anong gagawin ko.