Chapter 8

Author's Note: Imagine niyo na lang na Korean yung language ni manager sejin, BTS, and for the upcoming characters na Korean hehe. Tho kayong bahala hahaha. Enjoy :)

Kim Sejin's POV

We walked inside her restaurant. She seems nice and also smart. She's indeed talented. I have a little background about her. Jungkook, and V admired her skills in taking pictures. I saw some of her shots and I'm impressed too.

She called one of her employee and led as to a room. It's one of the VIP room I guess. Before we enter I saw Suga walking out carrying a take out.

"Ahm Mr- I mean hyung I'll just go to the other room and talk to my friends for a while, please enjoy, my employee would take your order." Malaika said and I nodded. "Excuse me, I'll be back." She said.

"It's alright, I'll wait here for you." I said. She bowed her head and leave.

As soon as I told my order to the waiter she left. I remember what happened earlier. Suga, that kid, I told him to wait for me at the car. Malaika seems not to notice, does she even know BTS?

"I'm back." I look at the door and saw Malaika, she's beautiful indeed. She sat in front of me. "Is there changes to the contract?" she asked.

"Yes, we would like you to be the photographer of BTS, I know that in the contract that you will only be there photographer for their endorsement but we have a new offer." I look at her reaction as I mention BTS, impressive, she seems uninterested.

"What is your new proposal?" she asked.

"We would like you to be their personal photographer for the next 4 months. A lot of shoots are coming up. Our photographer was on leave for 4 months so we are finding someone could fill in those months." I looked at her reaction and saw that she was thinking.

"Sure." She said. "I can sign the contract already if you have it." She added.

I place the contract in front of her and she immediately signed it. After signing it the food came.

"Please let's eat." She said and smiled. I smiled back, she's interesting. As I look at our food, I smirked as I saw her food. Lamb Skewers. I remember Suga all of a sudden. As I look at her wrist I was shocked. Her bracelet. I looked closely. Impossible.

After the meeting with Malaika I immediately leave, Suga is waiting for me in the car. As soon as I enter the car I saw Suga sleeping, I thought.

"What's her name?" Suga asked. Is he talking about Malaika? "The one you had a meeting with." He added.

"Why?" I asked.

"She's cute." He said. This is getting really interesting, shall I tell this to Mr. Bang?

"She's Malaika Rios, she would be your photographer on the next four months." I said. I saw him smirked. Does he know her?

"She has a beautiful name. Malaika, it means angels right?" Suga said. He's right. If I can remember. Malaika's name means angels.

Malaika's POV

What's with the bracelet 'that guy' gave me? Sejin hyung too was looking at it, he seems shocked first then amused after. After kumain ay nag paalam na siya na aalis na. Nag mamadali ata siya. Next week would be my first shoot to them, it's an endorsement I think.

"Sana all na lang talaga Aika. Tangina niligtas mo ba ang earth sa previous life mo?" Sander said. Kakatapos ko kasi 'ireport' sakanila yung pinag usapan namin ni Hyung Sejin. Oo, report, halos hindi ako tantanan ng dalawa kanina pag balik ko sa room namin. Hindi pa ako nakakaupo tinanong ako agad.

"Aika willing talaga ako maging PA mo, please huhuhu." Amara said. This two, hindi ko na alam gagawin ko sakanila.

"Ako tantanan niyong dalawa. Work ang pinunta ko doon tsaka this will be my past time, sakto 6 months na after nung contract." I said which made them quiet. "Papalit pa ba tayo ng damit?" I asked.

"Para saan?" Sander asked.

"Punta tayo sa bar ko mamaya diba." I said.

"Natural noh. Kailangan kabog natin lahat." Amara said. Tignan mo tong babaeng to kala mo dalaga. Napailing na lang kami ni Sander sakanya.