Special Chapter

Malaika's POV

"I like me better when I'm with you." agad akong napangiti habang pinapakinggan siya kumanta. Yoongi.

His voice is really soothing to my ears.

"Hello Armys." he waved his hands. Yoongi is doing a live right now and im infront of him watching him. I'm actually watching on my phone, reading some comments.

"Where are you looking oppa."

"MAHAL KITA."

"BRAZIL ARMY."

"I LOVE YOU."

"Please smile if you see this."

"BORAHAE!!!"

"Is your arm okay now?"

"saranghae!"

"His looking at something."

I looked at his live and he is indeed not looking that's why I lift my head up and looked at what is he looking. Agad akong napa iling nang mahuli ko siyang nakatingin sakin.

"Focus on your fans first." I mouthed him and he seems to understand and get back doing his live.

"Hi noona." I flinched as someone talked beside me. I looked at that person and it was V. agad ko siyang sinamaan ng tingin pero tinawanan niya lang ako. This kid.

"You scared me." I said.

"Sorry noona, what are you doing?" he asked.

"Watching Yoongi's live."

"But he's infront of you already." He said and arched his brows, I laughed.

"I'm reading comments too." He nods and show me his phone. "What?"

"Let's take a picture." I was hesitant at first but he looked at me. Oh no, not that puppy face. I sighed and nod at him.

We took a lot of photo specially some wacky pose. Nagulat kami ni V nang marinig naming na may tumikhim. It's Yoongi. Tapos na siya mag live? Ang bilis naman niya ngayon.

"We're going kitten." He immediately pulled me. What's wrong with him? I heard V laughing.

"Bye Noona and Hyung." He said while waving his hands at us.

We entered in his studio and sit on the sofa. I was surprised as he lay down and hug his arms on my waist and put his head on my tummy. I started stroking his hair.