Chapter 11

Malaika's POV

Ang endorsement nila ngayon ay yung beer at yung sport clothing line. Nalaman ko din na mag cocomeback ata sila, kaya next month mag-start na ng shoot for their music video. Summer vibe daw. Una naming gagawin ay yung sa sport na clothing line.

While preparing I can see and hear them having fun. As I was fixing my camera when V went to me.

"Yes? Do you need anything?" I ask then smiled at him.

"Ahm I don't know how to ask you this but-." He looks hesitant while talking so I smile at him. "Can I have your autograph?" after he said that I was shocked. Really? He wants an autograph from me?

"Ahm s-sure?" he looks happy then he gives me his pen. "Where should I sign?" I asked. he started finding something, nang mukhang hindi niya mahanap ay agad na sumimangot ang mukha niya.

"Do you have a paper?" he asked shyly. I chuckled, cute. I went to my bag and get a developed picture that I took and sign it at the back.

"Here, if you don't want the picture just cover it." I said. he stared at the photo. "Ahm should I get a paper instead?" I ask. Mamaya kasi ayaw niya. Nako naman kasi self bakit yun picture pa. The photo was the city night in a black and white. Should I take it back? Damn. I was about to speak again when he speaks already.

"Wow, this photo is good, did you took this?" he asked.

"How did you know?" I asked. I mean some would think na galing sa internet yun.

"This is your type of angle when taking pictures, I told you noona, I'm a fan that's why." He said. I was shocked but what shocked me more is that he called me noona. "Thank you!!!." He excitedly said and wave the photo in front of me. I was about to say 'you're welcome' when he immediately run towards Jungkook and show him the picture I gave him.

Kim Sejin's POV

As I look at my boys, they seem fine and getting along with Malaika specially V. I looked at Suga and caught him staring to Malaika. This is new. I went to the boys.

"Are you guys really okay with the new photographer?" I asked.

"Of course." Jungkook and V said.

"She seems nice and judging that Jungkook and V like her that's fine with us." RM said. I looked at the others and they nod, agreeing to what RM said.

"How about you Suga?" I asked and teasingly smile at him. I'm not against that this boy would like someone, they are at the right age. Mr. Bang also don't mind them dating. We also asked them if they're in a relationship already and said they're not, they are to focus on making songs for the army.

"I like her." He said that shocked the members and made me smirked. Tsk. This guy, it seems like there would be someone would be in a relationship anytime soon. I know he won't let this slip his hands. What he wants, he gets.

"What do you mean hyung?" Jungkook asked. We are all waiting for his answer. He just smirked look at Malaika who is fixing her camera, he smiled before he closes his eyes.

Tsk tsk tsk. Malaika Rios, interesting.

Malaika's POV

Nag start na ang shoot, so far halos isang take lang. They are indeed good, funny, mukha lang silang nag lalaro at nag eenjoy but still made it good. As a photographer natutuwa ako sa ganito. Last sa solo pic is si Jin, after taking his picture he went to me and asked if he can look at his pic.

"You're handsome." I said.

"I know, I'm world-wide handsome you know." He answers. I chuckled, I like his confidence. Well kung may ganyang akong mukha talaga magiging confident din ako.

"I'm world-wide pretty too you know." I answered and chuckle. He looks at me with disbelief.

"You're a joke girl." He said and laughed. Natawa na lang ako at umiling. We continue talking about food. He likes to eat a lot which amazed me. Hindi halata sa katawan niya. He continues looking at his picture so I excuse myself and said I'll just get something on my bag.

As I get into my bag I searched for my tangerine. I love tangerine. I get my 3 tangerine and went back to Jin, to my surprise BTS are all in there already. I opened one of my tangerine, I smiled as I smell its scent. As I get near I stayed at their back watching them look at their photos.

I look at my side as I feel someone was staring at me. It was Suga, he is looking at the tangerine in my hands. Does he want one? Should I offer him? Argh, I don't know but I feel shy around him.

"Ahm do you want one?" I asked. He looks flustered and look away. "Here." I said and gave one of the tangerine.

"Thank you." He said and bow, I smiled and bow too.

After an hour as they finished the set and all is good when.

"Sorry, I think I broke something." RM said and bow his head.

"Yah! I said don't touch it." Jin said then shook his head but still laughing at RM.

"God of Destructioonnn!!!" Jungkook shouted but went near RM to look at what he broke. I also look at it. Oh, it's like the faucet, but contains beer. I have this one on my bar, maybe I can help? I went near to them where hyung Sejin look problematic for his scratching his head while the boys keep on bickering to RM that he should have not touch something, lol, they are making fun of him.

"Can I look at it Hyung?" I asked as I went near to Sejin hyung.

"Sure." He said.

I went near to the boys and look what happened. It seems like the beer won't get out of the faucet which is working earlier. They seem not to notice me for until now they keep on bickering at RM who is smiling shyly. I looked at it and notice that there's this button who is pushed and I think this button is used for stopping the beer to flow. I tested it and it work fine already which Sejin hyung notice, he sighed in relief.