Chapter 22

Malaika's POV

After nag dinner ay naisipan ko pumunta sa rooftop, I just love the night view. It calms me. Though the night is dark, there's still light around. Light, how does it feel? It's been a while in this dark.

"You're thinking again." Suga, bigla na lang siya sumusulpot kaya nasanay na ako.

"Hmm."

"Are you tired?" it's been a while since someone ask me that.

"A little." I honestly answer.

"Rest, nothings wrong with that." He said. I smiled.

"I can't." I said. "Resting would make me think more, I rather do a lot of stuffs. It's not that I'm dodging, well I don't know." In the end, hindi ko pa rin maintindihian yung ginagawa ko. It's always like that, parang alam ko na yung sagot pero pag sasabihin ko hindi ko nanaman alam.

"You're escaping aren't you?" he said.

"How did you know?" I smiled a little, he knows a lot of things.

"I just know." He said and chuckled. "You can't escape forever." He added, I know.

"I'm not yet ready and I don't think I would be ready for that day." I answer. Masyadong mabigat para sakin kung darating nanaman siya. Ipipilit yung bagay na hindi ko alam kung kaya kong gawin. How can I do that? Until now it haunts me. That day. I feel worthless. I'm confused too, how can that person do that to me?

"Honestly speaking, it will haunt you. You have to decide. Also it's how you see things. Try looking around you. Maybe you'll find answer." He said. it was simple but it affected me.

"Thank you." I said.

"Welcome kitten." I laughed, here he goes again.

"Kitten?" I ask.

"Yeah kitten, armies call me cat. A baby cat is called kitten, you're my baby." He said.

"Here you go again." I said, nasanay na ako sa mga biglaang banat niya tho nakakabigla pa rin.

"What?" he asks innocently.

"You shouldn't like me." I said.

"Why? Is there a law saying that I shouldn't like you?" he asks, he finds his way huh.

"None." I smiled and look at him. "I might ruin you." I added.

"How?"

"I'm still broken Suga." I said.

"Sometimes the broken one's are beautiful, and I like it when you said my name." umiling lang ako sakanya at tumingin ulit sa harap ko.

"No matter how beautiful the broken one, once you touch it you'll hurt yourself." I said. "I don't want to hurt you or ruin you." I added.

"You care for me now?" he asks.

"Silly, your fans would get worried once you get hurt."

"So you're thinking about our fans?" he asked, kita ko ang pag-irap niya kaya tinawanan ko lang siya and damn he pouted. Cute.

"My friends are your fans." I said.

"Tsk."

"You should really becareful of me Suga, I might ruin or hurt you and that's the last thing I want to happen. Involving other people in my misery." I said.

"Kitten, you said that opinion is undebatable. My opinion right now is sometimes its about taking risk." He said, ang kulit talaga. "You coulnd't change that the fact that I like you and I'm willing to risk, wounds heal Malaika and don't try to give me the reason that it would leave a scar, I don't mind having a scar on me, sadly but that's life. It's about appreciating things." Mahabang sabi niya. His words hit me a lot. It made me think more. He knows things in life.

"How are you?" I ask. I need to change the topic, I might cry, not this time, maybe soon. He seems to notice but instead he answered my question.

"I'm happy now, I realize that my family, the group, and armies are with me. I have them, I failed to notice that in the past." He said. it's about appreciating huh.

"Good for you." I said.

"Hey, you have your friends, the group, me, and your family." I frozed because of the last part he said. Family, the usual definition of a family is with your father and mother or siblings. I only have my father. Is that family? Am I being to greedy? My father was always with me but I seek for someone else. Damn. His words hit me a lot of time.

"Yeah, I have them." I just said.

Silence, I was shocked but what he did. He pulled me for a hug. Not hugs, I'm weak for hugs.

"Starting now kitten you should remember that you have me." He said. I don't know but I hugged him back and closed my eyes feeling his hug. I don't want to let go. Should I take risk? Isn't it to fast? What if I hurt or ruin him? Maybe, just maybe this time I should risk.