Chapter 10

Malaika's POV

I woke up by my alarm. I checked my phone and look at the time. It's 5 am. I need to prepare my things. Today's the first time of me working as a photographer again. I miss this job, I have been focusing on my business lately. Well, time for me to stand up, 9 am ang call time.

Agad akong nagluto ng friend rice, scrambled egg, at spam. Pagkatapos kumain ay agad akong naligo.

Mahaba habang araw ito panigurado, I received a message yesterday from Hyung Sejin telling me na dalawang endorsement yung shoot ngayon kaya medyo matagal.

While taking a bath I still remember the scene from the bar last week, yes, it's been a week but damn. That guy, for the second time damn. What's with the guys in here? Tsk.

After taking a bath I went to my closet to find clothes to wear. I choose a black wide leg pants, white turtle neck, and a coat. After choosing my outfit I went to my vanity table. I put some light make up on my face and put my accessories. I went back to my closet to put a black belt with a touch of gold and also to get my ankle boots. As I check on myself I saw the bracelet, it suits well on my outfit.

As I checked my phone and look at the time it's already 7 am. Ayaw na ayaw kong na lalate, I tend to be early every time at the shoot. I immediately get my bag and the things that I'll need for the photoshoot, of course my camera is with me. As I pass by my kitchen I picked 3 tangerines and went out.

I went to the parking lot and rode my car. After 30 minutes I arrived at the building. I went inside and told the receptionist who I am. She immediately recognized me and led me to the studio. Their building is big and I love the design.

Pagkarating namin sa studio ay kita ko na may mga tao na, mga stylist and make-up artist ata. The studio is also big. Ano kaya yung endorsement nila?

"Malaika." I look to my right and saw Sejin hyung. "You're early." He said.

"Good morning Sejin hyung, I don't like being late." I reply. He smiled to my answer.

"The boys are here, would you like to meet them?" he asked.

"Is it okay?" I asked. "By the way can I talk to their stylist and make-up artist? I need to discuss something about them." I added.

"It's good for you to meet them, you'll be their director on photography in the next 4 months so might as well meet them personally and sure, after you meet the boys let's talk to their stylist and make-up artist." He said. Sige na nga, I'll be working with them. I hope this go well, if Amara and Sander are here, I bet both of them are screaming already.

We walked towards a door. Dito siguro sila nag-aayos. Pagkapasok namin I saw 7 racks fill with clothes, 7 vanity table, a long table on the middle of the room. I can feel the stares of all the people inside the room.

"Attention people, this girl beside me would be the director on photography for the next 4 months." Sejin hyung said and looked at me. I immediately understand what he wanted me to do.

"Hi, my name is Malaika Rios. It's nice meeting you all. I hope we get a long together." I smiled after and they smiled too. I guess that's a good start.

"Before you start your make-up, guys come here I'll introduce you to your new photographer first." Sejin hyung said. I saw Mr. Jungkoook and Mr. V hurriedly went in front of us. Yes, I know their names, how? Well Amara and Sander show it to me. They also made me listen to their song, and it was good. The lyrics are good too.

"Hey Jungkook and V, calm yourself, you might scare her." Mr. RM said. He looks at me and smile shyly. I smiled and just nod to him.

The seven of them line up in front of me. They all look good. Six of them are waving their hands to me while smiling. Yes, six only. Mr. Suga is just staring at me, more likely on my wrist, he's smirking? Smiling? I don't know.

"Malaika, they are BTS." Sejin hyung.

"Hi! I'm world-wide handsome Jin." Mr. Jin said and does the flying kiss thingy. Cute.

"Hi, I'm RM, it's nice meeting you."

"Helloo, I'm J-hope, I can be your hope." He laughs after introducing himself that's why I chuckled.

"Hi, I'm Jimin, it's nice meeting you." I noticed that he was copying someone and I think it's Mr. RM for he was looking at him. I shake my head and smiled.

"I'm V." he sounds cool.

"Hey V! stop acting cool in front of Ms. Malaika, we all know here that you're a fan of her." Jimin said. I'm shocked. Really a fan of mine?

"Jimin is right, you are really excited earlier before we met her." Jin said. he looked at me and said. "Did you know he's been practing how will he introduce himself to you." All of us laughed as Mr. Jin started narrating how V acted while practicing to introduce himself.

"Hi Ms. Malaika, I'm V. I'm a fan." He said and smile. I'm happy that someone appreciates my work. Some of my landscape, portraits, etc. shot are on the exhibit.

"Hi Mr. V, thank you." I said and bow to him and smiled after.

"Hi! I'm Jungkook, I'm also a fan of your works." Wow, I didn't know that they notice my work. I also bow and said my thank you while smiling to Jungkook.

"Hi, ahm I'm Min Yoongi." He's Suga, he introduced himself by his real name. I smiled and he smiled back. He's smile is cute.

"Hi again, ahm I'm Malaika Rios, you can call me Malaika or Aika, no need for formality for me. It's nice meeting you all." I said.

After introducing myself they also told me to call them by their names and there's no need for formality too. I also meet the head stylist and make-up artist which is a one person only. Her name is Hera, she's also a half-pinoy like me that is why I feel more relief.