Chapter 38

Malaika's POV

Pag katapos ko mabasa ay agad akong pumasok sa kwarto ko. I want to rest. Itutulog ko n asana pero hindi pa rin ako mapakali kaya inopen ko din agad account ko. I look at the social media and kalat na ang mukha ko. Damn. Some of my friends are messaging me and sking me if it's true.

Some fans also dm me and keep on commenting of my account. Some are harsh comments and some are nice.

"You don't deserve Suga."

"Don't worry I support the both of you."

"Slut!"

"Leave Suga alone, you just want attention!"

Napabuntong hininga na lang ako. There are articles too na inaagaw ko daw si Yoongi kay Amery. They've been seen a lot na daw so possible na si Amery ang gf at ako ang umaagaw.

Itutulog ko n asana ng biglang may tumawag sakin 'unknown number' hindi ko sinagot pero nakakuha ako ng message.

Noona, it's me V.

Tumawag ulit siya at agad kong sinagot, pag kasagot ko ay mukha agad ng members ang sumalubong sakin, they all look worried.

"Noona are you okay?" Jimin.

"Don't mind the comments noona." V.

"Cheer up Malaika." J-hope.

"Yeah, cheer up Malaika." RM.

"Just remember this Malaika." Jin. "I'm handsome and you're pretty." Natawa ako sa sinabi niya. The other members ask what's the connect and Jin should stop. I'm thankful they are here to cheer me up.

I looked for Yoongi in the frame but he was not there. Sasagot na sana ako sakanila nang biglang may nag doorbell. Agad akong lumabas habang ka videocall ko sila. Pag tingin ko paalis na din si Amara at Sander, mukhang nag mamadali pa.

I opened the door and look who was it. nagulat ako nang makita ko siya, he might cover himself with tones of clothes but I know it was Yoongi.

"What are you doing here? How did you know I live here?" I ask, he looks at my back. Amara and Sander. Hindi sila makatingin sakin.

"Alis na kami friend ha?" Sander.

"Bye bestfriend, mwuah!" Amara. Dali dali sila umalis.

"Who's that noona?" Jimin.

I didn't answer at tinapat ko na lang kay Yoongi yung camera. I heard them 'ooh' and ended the call after.

"Coffee?" he asked and showed ice coffee and ice americano. I didn't answer and let him in. before closing I looked outside if anyone has seen him.

As I close the door I saw him sat on the floor of my terrace. I sat beside him and we both stare at the city lights.

"Here." He said and handed me the ice coffee, I accepted it and smiled.

"Thank you." I said.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fin- "hindi ko natapos ang sagot ko ng putulin niya.

"I want an honest answer kitten."

"I'm scared." I honestly said, he looked at me.

"Why?" he asked.

"I'm scared for you." he raised his brows.

"Aren't you scared by the comments you received?"

"A little? But I'm more scared for you."

"Why?" he asked and sipped on his ice americano.

"You might loss a lot of fans also you'll get bash, even right now some people are calling you a timer and a cheater." I feel like breaking down any moment that's why I looked away.

I felt him pulling me in his arms. I'm sitting between his thighs and hugging me from behind. I stayed as I felt safe. I miss this.

"Remember kitten, it's their opinion. I can't change someone opinion. Some of our fans might be disappointed but there are fans who will understand." He said. "I'm sorry for causing you this trouble kitten." He added.

"How's Sejin hyung and Mr. Bang?" I asked.

"Why did you ask?"

"Isn't this a big problem to the company?" I asked.

"They can handle it." he said and rest his face on my neck.

"I miss you." I was silent. "Are you okay now?" he asked instead.

"I'm okay now." I said.

"I'm glad, it was worth it letting you go."

"T-thank you, for understanding me back then, for staying, and for making me happy." I said.

"You being happy and okay is more important for me kitten, I was confused too at first. I was like why did you need to leave for you to be okay, I can be there for you but I understand it after you explained it to me. I don't want to be selfish. That's why even if I don'y want to let you go back then, I did. That's how much I love you." I was crying while he was telling those words. I'm thankful for meeting him. "But kitten, I won't let you go this time, remember that, I'll court you again." I smiled. How did I deserve this man? "I love you." he whispered in my ears.

"I miss you." I felt him tighten his hug. "I love you too baby."

We stayed and watched the scenery. I wish the time to stop. It was silent, but I was loving the silence. This time. I want to be happy. I'll stay by his side. I will fight for him too. This is home.