Josh

Jared knew he would only have Kelly if Kelly had Josh. He had no intentions of getting rid of Josh. His initial reaction was to get rid of him, then he got to know Kelly a little better. She wasn't the type who wanted guys to fight over her. If there was any fighting over Kelly or her having to choose one over the other Jared knew he'd lose to Josh every time. He had no choice but to share her with him, and only him. It was going to be especially easy for Josh to accept Jared and whatever he was doing with her because Jared was about to make some major dreams come true for him. Jared also saw the advantages to having Josh there with Kelly during the inevitable times Jared would be unable to be with her. She would have someone to protect her and keep other men away. Not that he didn't trust Kelly, he trusted her implicitly. It was other guys he didn't trust.

The exact second she left the hotel on Monday morning he felt a pain like getting punched in the stomach at full force. He knew he was going to miss her when he went back to LA, he just wasn't expecting that feeling so soon or so intense. It began to mix with the anxiety he had about her going through with any of it. They agreed she would leave early Monday morning from his hotel and drive straight to the airport to pick up Josh. Jared would check into a new hotel while Josh got settled at home. Josh had exactly seven days off before he had to return to work. Kelly would tell Josh by Tuesday and on Wednesday they would meet with Jared at his hotel. Then, Josh would need to arrange for time off from work so they could come out to California the following week. Kelly was going along with the idea of being Jared's photographer but was doubtful about how much shooting was going to occur. 

Kelly had made the decision she was going to, at least for a little while, have her cake and eat it too. She loved fucking Jared and she couldn't wait to fuck Josh. She also decided that she had the wrong idea about Jared's kiss due to her being caught up in the passion of it all. She convinced herself that Jared was just in it for the sex too, nothing more, and this whole "photographer" thing was just a ploy for her to be Jared's sex toy. 

She found the thought of fucking Josh and Jared extremely provocative. Not fucking them at the same time though, she wanted them one on one but one after the other. Patrick was the only person with whom she could share this deep, dark sexual fantasy. He was the only person who knew everything that Kelly was doing and everything she intended to do.

Kelly met Patrick when he was 15. Even though (or maybe because) she was 10 years older than him, he was fascinated by Kelly at first sight and they became close friends. At age 17, the first person he came out to was Kelly. At 19 he came out to his family with Kelly by his side, holding his trembling hand. He could trust Kelly with his life and he loved her with all of his heart. He also loved Josh with all of his heart and had just recently fallen madly in lust with Jared. 

Kelly was telling Patrick the whole truth about current affairs,  but she had not yet filled him in on her past, Pure Platinum, the abusive ex, or how she knew Jared. Not that he was asking. She knew he suspected there was more to her and Jared than she was telling him but he wasn't pressing for details. She did plan on telling him soon, though.

The emptiness Jared felt when Kelly left was eased slightly by opening an app on his phone that connected to the tracking device he had placed on her vehicle. He went through considerable turmoil in making that decision because he knew if she ever found it he would have hell to pay. He convinced himself he was doing it for her safety. He could see her route to the airport, when she arrived, and when she was heading home. 

His comfort began to crumble when her car arrived home and stayed there. Jared wonders if Kelly has taken his advice and is fucking Josh's brains out at that very moment. Thoughts like that only served to make his dick hard, which would only make him miss her more.