• Eula's opinion on you •

• Sagittarius: "What i have heard from Yanfei is that Sagittarius is quite the rare gem, what she has told me is that Sagittarius moved to Liyue at a young age and then signed a contract with Rex Lapis to protect Liyue despite being from Inazuma. This 'Sagittarius' individual is quite intresting indeed."

• Aquarius: "Despite knowing my lineage, they still treat me the same as everybody else, which i highly appreciate."

• Aries: "Anyone who is part of the Fatui is an enemy of mine."

• Capricorn: "Aren't they the Yuheng's secretary? hm, i see."

• Taurus: "Ah, they annoy me so much. They always beat me in duels and yet they refuse to get a higher rank in the Knights of Favonius? I bet this is their way of mocking me showing that i'm losing to a low-ranked knight! Hmph, mark my words Taurus!, Vengeance will be mine!

• Gemini: "Never heard of them before."

• Cancer: "I don't know anyone by that name, apologies."

• Virgo: "Virgo? You mean that adventurer that always hangs out with Amber? Yeah i've heard of them before. Virgo and Amber get along quite well and from what i've seen they don't have any malicious intentions, so they're good."

• Libra: "That bard made fun of my family name, i'll make sure that they will not get away with it so easily."

• Scorpio: "The 9th Harbinger...hm, i've never met them before and i'm hoping i never will because i might lose a few nerves and lose it, afterall the harbingers are all up to no good."

• Pisces: "Ah uhm, i apologize but i don't know anyone by that name."

• Leo: "I don't know much about them but Yanfei said that they're a good person that works very hard to achieve their goals, i truly admire that, they have my respect."