• Venti's opinion on you •

• Sagittarius: "Ah yes, the Inazumen Adeptus that fought alongside Morax and the other Adepti, i have heard good things about them and i heard that they are still active protecting Liyuen people from danger! How honorable right?"

• Aquarius: "Ya know what i find funny? Aquarius basically worships me and is completely unaware of the fact that they are friends with the god that they worship..well best to keep it a secret..but besides that they are an awesome friend!"

• Aries: "Huh...yeah Aries...well i guess they are something..i just hope nothing bad happens."

• Capricorn: "Capricorn, super talented, smart, creative and they are powerful. No wonder they got a Dendro vision! It suits them!"

• Taurus: "Taurus believes in freedom and will do anything to make sure Mondstadt stays safe, they are loyal to their friends and family and everyday they try to make everyone happy, thats why i granted them a vision to help them reach their goal and hopefully help them along the way!"

• Gemini: "I must admit Gemini must have had it hard when they had to leave their homeland to escape...well..you know..and afterwards they had to join the Fatui for shelter..tho that other Inazumen boy Scaramouche took a liking to them didnt he?"

• Cancer: "They may not seem like it but they are pretty strong when they want to be but~ they dont really like to fight and get tired pretty easily."

• Virgo: "They sure do like to adventure alright! And with their good luck it often goes well, how lucky~"

• Libra: "We have been through it all together, they never left my side and i never left theirs..i am just scared that something bad will happen to them like it happened to...him...so i want to keep them safe because i love them and they are my friend...so i granted them a vision in hopes that they can protect themselves when i am not around.."

• Scorpio: "Oh Scorpio? Well they are like crazy strong! Ahaha!~ i wouldnt want to get on their bad side!"

• Pisces: "They were there when La Signora took my Gnosis...i surely don't want to be near them, i mean who knows what they will try to do to me?"

• Leo: "They are independent and smart no wonder lil ol' Morax gave them a vision! Well i can say they earned it!"