• Kazuha's opinion on you •

• Sagittarius: "I dont have much knowledge on them but you should know that they are an adeptus..but are they really one? Or is it just the title they received from the Lord of Geo?"

• Aquarius: "Aquarius?"

• Aries: "Beidou has told me good things about them but to make a fair judgement i took the time to research about Aries myself, it seems like they are the right hand lady/man of the Tsaritsa and holds the most power besides her..yet they had a casual converstation with Beidou? Strange.."

• Capricorn: "Capricorn is surely an out of the box thinker they are quite good at their job and knows how to handle difficult situations with or without pressure, if you ask me i think thats quite the talent."

• Taurus: "who?"

• Gemini: "It angers me knowing that they were hated by their family because they couldnt meet their ridicously high expectations..they arent the best person in Teyvat but they aremt the worst either, they just didnt get a fair chance to be themselves."

• Cancer: "Maybe its just me but i get this eerie vibe from them..or i could be paranoid still..i cant get rid of this feeling."

• Virgo: "I have made acquaintances with the adventurer Virgo, they seem unproblematic and has a positive spirit and not to mention their good luck."

• Libra: "Libra? Whose that?"

• Scorpio: "Scorpio is probably the most dangerous harbinger, if you get on their bad side they will not be afraid to strike you down."

• Pisces: "I dont have any information on them but ill like to mention during my converstation with Gemini they accidently made a slip-up and said the name 'Pisces' i tried asking them who they are but Gemini brushed it off and said to not worry about it..just who is Pisces?"

• Leo: "Beidou is well acquainted with Leo and they got along pretty well so that already was a good impression on me. I do hope we can have a casual converstation in hopes we can get to know eachother more."