• Chongyun's opinion on you •

• Sagittarius: "The inazumen Adeptus is very impressive indeed, if you haven't heard of their story yet you should ask them about it. Im sure you will not be dissapointed."

• Aquarius: "Aquarius? Is that a name of an evil spirit that needs to be taken care of?"

• Aries: "Aries..i think i heard Beidou mention their name before..apparently they are from the Fatui and as long as you dont get on their bad side they wont hurt you."

• Capricorn: "Capricorn is a good friend of mine and we hang out a lot, we have recently formed a "Victims of Xingqiu" alliance since we both get pranked by him many times, we will have eachothers back when he pulls one of his stunts on us."

• Taurus: "Who is that?"

• Gemini: "?"

• Cancer: "I despise them, always pranking me with that Funeral Parlor Director, cant they just quit it and leave me alone?

• Virgo: "Whose that?"

• Libra: "I dont know any Libras."

• Scorpio: "They are the 9th Fatui Harbinger, correct?...I do not wish to meet them."

• Pisces: "Pisces..Pisces...not familiar."

• Leo: "Leo is probably the richest person in Teyvat besides Ningguang, their success is higly admirable and are very respected here in Liyue."