• Diluc's opinion on you •

• Sagittarius: "I am not familiar with them..but that name does ring a bell."

• Aquarius: "They are a Sister/Priest, correct? Funny thing i noticed is that they are pretty good with kids like Diona and Klee...two kids that i could probably not be able to handle on my own.."

• Aries: "Stay away from them, its for your own safety."

• Capricorn: "I have not heard of them"

• Taurus: "One thing we both have in common is that we both want to protect Mondstadt from harm, and i must say unlike the other Knights Taurus is one i can respect because they do their job unlike the rest, but i wonder why they joined the Knights in the first place.."

• Gemini: "According to my resources they are an Harbinger's assistant and has recently went to Dragonspine for a mission, usually Sucrose and Albedo go to Dragonspine..i will make sure warn them about the Fatui."

• Cancer: "...i wouldn't befriend them if i we're you, afterall the Fatui are not to be trusted."

• Virgo: "They are...kind and considerate of others....i must admit that i am afraid that one day the Abyss order or the Fatui will try to corrupt them and turn them into a terrible person..but i will make sure that it shall never happen because i will be there to protect them no matter what happens."

• Libra: "They hang out a lot with that bard at my Tavern but unlike him they atleast pay for the drinks they buy and is also willing to pay for his, sometimes i feel really bad for them it's like they are babysitting a child.."

• Scorpio: "6 words...annoying fatui, stay out of Mondstadt."

• Pisces: "I saw them with one of the Harbingers and that sparked my curiosity which led me to found out that they are a trusted assistant of the eigth Harbinger, i don't know what they are doing in Mondstadt but ill make sure to keep an eye on them."

• Leo: "I don't know who they are but they sound intresting."