• Mona's opinion on you •

• Sagittarius: "Ah yes, i have met them two times at my stay in Liyue. Their constellation is 'Validus Equum' that means that they are good-natured and honest, they would be a good friend to go to when you feel troubled."

• Aquarius: "Aquarius's constellation is 'Medicus Auri', that means they are gentle, kind-hearted and has a heart of gold willing to heal all who are in need of healing, they are there when you need them most."

• Aries: "Their constellation is 'Dux Fortis', they would fit the role of a leader perfectly which means they have good leadership skills and they know what to do in a difficult situation."

• Capricorn: "Capricorn is Keqing's head secretary correct? Well that's no suprise since they are very intelligent, their constellation is 'Callidus Angelus', which means that they are clever and creative."

• Taurus: "Their constellation is 'Ventus Eques Auratus', they are loyal, kind and passionate and understand why the value of freedom is super important and wishes to protect it at all costs even if it means sacrificing themselves.."

• Gemini: "Their constellation is 'Duo Fulgur Ferit', which makes them fierce and smart. They will always have a backup plan incase the first one fails and their plans usually end up in success, it will be dangerous to have them as your enemy because they wont strike once but two times and it will be quaranteed to take you down, so be careful to not get on their bad side."

• Cancer: "Their constellation is 'Frigida maris', they may seem all jokes and giggles but once you let your gaurd down they shall strike and leave you out in the cold, so always be on gaurd around them."

• Virgo: "Their constellation is 'Benediximus' which blesses them with good luck, they are a free person with a spirit for adventure and i can see them with tons of good fortune in the future."

• Libra: "Their constellation is 'Ventus spiritus', they adore harmony and peace. They are charming and gentle and wouldnt betray anyone for their own benefit they are selfless and would protect the ones they love by all means possible."

• Scorpio: "Their constellation is 'Nocturna Tempestate' they at first act like a normal eveyday person making you unaware that you are being deceived and slowly they will make you doubt yourself until you are at your breaking point they will break you to get what they want from you..but if that doesnt work they will come for you directly and because of their strength they always win...well they only do this to their enemies because they will act completely normal around non-enemies.."

• Pisces: "Their constellation is 'Luna Lacus' they are sneaky and quiet when taking down enemies, making sure they are completely off-gaurd and when they least expect it they strike. But when they are around normal people they act polite but secretive."

• Leo: "The Kaiyang huh...well their constellation is 'Aureum Regium' they are independent and smart. They are also generous and passionate about their work."