• Ningguang's opinion on you •

• Sagittarius: "Admirable ally, from the books i've read they are not the oldest adeptus but is one of the strongest and they are from Inazuma..how they ended up in Liyue is still unknown to us humans."

• Aquarius: "Aquarius??"

• Aries: "They are problematic to us Liyuen people..well most of the Fatui are but we dont have much of a choice but to tolerate them to not cause a war to break out between Liyue and Snezhnaya.."

• Capricorn: "Keqing always had a good eye and it certaintly did not fail her when she picked out her Head-Secretary afterall Capricorn is reliable so she wont have to worry."

• Taurus: "I dont know any Tauruses."

• Gemini: "Another Fatui..great."

• Cancer: "How can Hu Tao and Zhongli tolerate them?..."

• Virgo: "I have heard of them..they had quite the popularity in Sumeru but when they moved it died down and only a few people remember them."

• Libra: "We dont have bards here in Liyue so i dont know who you're talking about."

• Scorpio: "Another intolerable Fatui.."

• Pisces: "Its a shame really...i still remember that day when we met in Liyue..it was during summer that they came with their parents here in Liyue Harbor on vacation while i was trying to sell my seashells to people for mora..they were one of the few people who actually bought one..they had such a kind smile and after that they came everyday to struck a converstation with me and i really loved having some company around my age and on the last day..with the seashells that they bought they made me a necklace to keep i wanted to refuse but they insisted i keep it so i asked that ill keep it if they tell me their name...Pisces..it saddened me but i knew i had to let go..its a shame because...they joined the Fatui..why did such a kind soul like Pisces..have to join them.."

• Leo: "One of the greatest business partners in the Liyue, you could learn a thing or two about business from them trust me they wont dissapoint you."