• Sucrose's opinion on you •

• Sagittarius: "I apologize that name doesn't sound very familiar."

• Aquarius: "Ah, i have heard good things about them but never really spoke to them."

• Aries: "From what i have heard apparently they are part of the Fatui and is the most feared member of all, most people say to stay away from them because if you stand in their way...well..unless if you get really lucky you're chances of survival are close to zero."

• Capricorn: "The traveler told me about them and they seem like a really fun person to be around with."

• Taurus: "They are very kind towards me and when they have some free time they would help me with my experiments. Besides Albedo i feel like i can really trust Taurus, i can even consider them a friend."

• Gemini: "Gemini? Yes..that name does sound familiar..ah i remember! It was when i was in Dragonspine i accidently dropped something and then they picked it up for me, we then chatted for a while but all i really got was their name. I don't really know where they are from but i did notice that they had a Electro vision but besides that i don't really know much."

• Cancer: "Cancer..i do think Gemini mentioned them but it wasn't a very positive remark..i'm guessing that those two really dislike eachother but it could be one-sided."

• Virgo: "Virgo helps me get materials that i need for my experiments, i really appreciate their help."

• Libra: "I have heard their songs, but i don't really talk to them.."

• Scorpio: "That name doesn't seem very familiar to me, im sorry."

• Pisces: "I'm not familiar with them, sorry."

• Leo: "I apologize but i don't know any Leos."