• Ganyu's opinion on you •

• Sagittarius: "I really enjoy their company, i can relate to them a lot being both adepti that are slightly diffirent from the others but lately they have been quite gloomy..i try my best to keep them happy but im not sure if what i do is enough.."

• Aquarius: "Huh? I dont know them."

• Aries: "I have heard that Aries was the person who set the Northland Bank here in Liyue so i assume that they are from the Fatui..right?"

• Capricorn: "Capricorn and i are both secretaries for the higher-ups in the Liyue Qixing so you assume we talk a lot right..? Well sadly..we dont. They are too caught up in their work and im too busy with mine so we didnt really have the chance to have a proper conversation but ill love to spend some time with them..afterall they seem nice."

• Taurus: "??"

• Gemini: "I dont know any Geminis.."

• Cancer: "They seem to be friends with Zhongli and Hu Tao, tho by the looks of it they dont meet up very often."

• Virgo: "Whose Virgo?"

• Libra: "They are a bard in Mondstadt? I wish we had bards in Liyue..do you think they'll visit Liyue sometimes?"

• Scorpio: "Scorpio..well the only information i got is that they are one of the 11 Harbingers."

• Pisces: "Pisces??"

• Leo: "They are one of the higher-ups that i serve in the Liyue Qixing, they are very wise and thoughtful for the people in Liyue and only wishes the best for everyone even for people who dont live in Liyue."