• Keqing's opinion on you •

• Sagittarius: "Unlike the other Adepti they are more willing to see eye to eye with us instead of clinging to the old times of the Adepti. They also spend time with Ganyu a lot, it makes me happy to see Ganyu have company."

• Aquarius: "Are they a traveler?"

• Aries: "They need to control their Fatui Harbingers, one of them could have seriously damaged Liyue Harbor."

• Capricorn: "I needed someone who could get the job done effeciently and theres only one person up for the job, its Capricorn. They arent only well at their job but is also a lovely person to be around..i wouldnt trade Capricorn for anybody else."

• Taurus: "A knight? They must be strong and clever."

• Gemini: "Just..no."

• Cancer: "Also no."

• Virgo: "Virgo?..wait didnt they study in Sumeru? They live in Mondstadt now?"

• Libra: "Seems like an ordinary person to me."

• Scorpio: "If they think they can sneak around Liyue, they are dead wrong. I have already informed the Millelith about the Harbinger so if there is any sightings of them ill make sure they wont have a chance to wreck havoc in Liyue and that goes to all the other Harbingers, i dont want history to repeat itself."

• Pisces: "No."

• Leo: "They are like Ningguang but more interactive with the people of Liyue, thats why i like them more than her."