• Gemini Backstory •

Why do they all hate me?
What did i ever do to them?

Gemini's mother and father only wanted one child. Just one.

But instead they got two identical twins and were pretty unhappy about that.

In Gemini's early childhood their parents treated them and their twin the same.

But it slowly changed.

From the two siblings, Tsuin was always better than Gemini. May it be academic or artistic. Tsuin was always better.

Their parents noticed it and started to favor Tsuin and mistreated Gemini, calling them the "Mistake child" or "Curse".

Tsuin was showered with praise and love from their parents while Gemini was frowned upon on.

That made Gemini jealous of their twin, all they could feel was envy and hatred.

Their twin noticed it too and felt pity for their twin. They tried to reason with their parents but the insisted that Gemini was not meant to be born into this family and that they are simply a mistake.

This angered Tsuin, "how is this fair?" Loving one child but hating on the other is wrong...so stupid.

Tsuin would try to play with Gemini and show them that they care but Gemini just..couldnt. they felt anger whenever they are around Tsuin..seeing a better version of themselves.

Just makes them want to..get rid of them.

They ingnored Tsuin and pretended they didnt exist but Tsuin was stubborn and didnt give up.

Whenever their parents gave a gift to Tsuin, they would go to Gemini and gift it to them..this angered Gemini; "Are they making fun of me?" Gemini frowned and pushed the gift back towards Tsuin.

After many failed attempts at befriending Gemini..Tsuin would sometimes be on the verge of finally accepting defeat but they refused to give up!

....

Tsuin doesnt realise that their persistence would lead to their demise.

....

Years go by and Tsuin still hasnt given up.

But it felt like whatever they do Gemini would always reject them.

Tsuin has gotten a Cryo Vision at the age of 11 which made their parents praise them even more..but it made Gemini even angrier.

It seemed like even the gods favored Tsuin more than Gemini.

It made Gemini feel sick.
They want to carve a hole into their heart.
They want to break everything that had value to Tsuin.
They want to make Tsuin's entire existence dissapear.

Yet Tsuin felt completely diffirent.
They want to help Gemini.
They want to make Gemini happy.
They want their parents to acknowledge Gemini.

They felt completely diffirent about eachother and none of them knew.

Gemini hated Tsuin
Tsuin loved Gemini

....

Ironic, isnt it?

....

During nighttime Tsuin entered Gemini's room since Gemini asked them to do so and Tsuin thought that perhaps they finally managed to get Gemini to open up to them...

Little did Tsuin know...this is the end for them.

"Gemini? You called me here..is there something you wanted to talk about"

Gemini just stared at them and slowly opened the window..but spoke up: "I called you here because i wanted to talk."

"Talk? About what?"

"You had been quite stubborn..even if i pushed you away time and time again you always came back to me..you were always kind to me, what are you planning to do?"

"Planning to do? Gemini come on! I just want to be your friend..i know that it must have been hard for you..mom and dad werent really the kindest towards you...but i disagree with their actions! So please..just open up to me..?"

"...You really want to be my friend?"

"Yes! We can have so much fun together! We can go to-"

"No..we cannot. Im sorry, maybe in our next lives we will grow up to be the best of friends..but not on this one."

"...why?"

"Huh?"

"WHY DO YOU SHUT ME OUT? WHY DO YOU SHUT THE WORLD OUT?"

"...you want to know why?"

"Why?!"

"Because..be..cause..B-BECAUSE YOU WERE ALWAYS THE FAVORITE CHILD!"

"I know but tha-"

"BE QUIET! You were always favored by my parents...i dont know how but you are not my twin...you must be a curse.."

"What are you saying? We are twins!"

"NO I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT! Mother told me that she wanted one child...i was supposed to be the only child in this family but you!...YOU WERE BORN! If it werent for you mother and father would love me! Not..you!"

"Gemini..this is absurd!...how could you say that!?"

"Shut up Tsuin..i wish you were never born.."

"I...whatever Gemini! I tried to befriend you but i guess it just wont work."

Tsuin was heading for the door but they realised Gemini locked it when they were distracted.

"The h-hell? Let me out of here?!"

Gemini grabbed Tsuin by their shirt and pushed them towards the window.

Tsuin fell down and was being cornered by Gemini and behind them was the open window..they soon realised what was going on.

"Gemini...dont you dare."

They were ready to use their Cryo powers but they realised that their vision was not on them.

"How...what?.."

Gemini snatched it from them when they were too pre-occupied with the door to notice Gemini.

"Gemini..i swear if you push me down...you know what'll happen.."

Gemini just stared at them with dull eyes.

"I know..."

Gemini pushed them down and Tsuin fell hard...they screamed in pain but it soon died down.

Tsuin is dead.

Gemini finally had their revenge on the curse..but they couldnt stay in Inazuma for too long.

Gemini took their pre-packaged luggage with them and got onto the nearest boat that will bring them to Liyue.

During the travel, Tsuin's Vision lit up but instead of Cryo it was Electro.

"Well this will be useful..suck it Tsuin."

During their arrival in Liyue they met..a strange guy with a funny looking hat.

He changed Gemini's life...forever.

Fin.