• Kaeya's opinion on you •

• Sagittarius: "Sagittarius? No i don't know them."

• Aquarius: "They are what you would call a 'Lawful Good' they always protect Barbara from crazy fans..take care of the kids..help the ones in need..and honestly i could go on but i dont think ill live long enough to name all the good deeds that they do everyday."

• Aries: "Aries is highly respected in Snezhnaya and is also crazy strong, i wouldn't reccomend getting on their bad side because i know that they can get you killed in a few seconds, i can only think of a few people that can beat them..the seven archons and maybe the Traveller.."

• Capricorn: "don't know them." ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Taurus: "I would lay my life down for them if it ever came to that..they always understood me and listened to my problems and gave great advice. If you ever need someone to talk to Taurus is the person to go to."

• Gemini: "If you are looking for intel on them you could ask Diluc"

• Cancer: "Hm..i dont know who they are."

• Virgo: "I wonder why Diluc is so fond of Virgo.."

• Libra: "We are drinking buddies..we usually chat about whatever comes to mind, ill even say that they are a friend."

• Scorpio: "Why did they join the Fatui? Why join the bad guys when you could use your power for good? In my opinion they are a wasted potential."

• Pisces: "Dont know them"

• Leo: "Who is that?"