• Who gives you a birthday present? •

• Sagittarius: The Adepti/ They all threw a tea party for you and got you all sorts of gifts (A tea party with the adepti lmao how do i come up with this stuff)

• Aquarius: Diona/ She let you order whatever you wanted at Cat's Tail for free for the entire day and even let you play with all the kittens (Just imagine playing with all the kittens together with Diona plss thats so cute)

• Aries: The Tsaritsa/ She threw a huge birthday party and everyone in Snezhnaya was invited,you got many gifts that you can barely count them all. (Appreciation from Snezhnaya)

• Capricorn: Keqing/ She rented an entire spa for a whole day just for you and her (You both deserve a break,take a rest if you feel stressed and once you feel rested you can get back to work feeling refreshed and more relaxed. If you're not stressed then i hope it stays that way for you!)

• Taurus: Kaeya/ He gave you a very expensive off-limited wine (dont ask me how he got it even if its off-limited, he has his ways)

• Gemini: Ayaka/ She gave you a Crystal Chunk necklace and a Sea Ganoderma flowerband (Imagine how wholesome that it pls)

• Cancer: Childe/ He gave you 1.000.000 mora (because he be rich like that lol)

• Virgo: Amber/ She gave you a new windglider (a custom-made one to match your outfit <3)

• Libra: Jean/ She gave you a new Violin (High quality may i add)

• Scorpio: Il Dottore/ He gave you a purple pet seelie (Seelie is best pet)

• Pisces: La Signora/ She gave you a brand new outfit to wear at your birthday party (and it wasnt cheap either lol)

• Leo: Ningguang/ She gave you a bracelet with diffirent ores like Crystal Chunk, Nocticulous Jade and Cor Lapis. (She even got herself a pair and calls it friendship bracelets)