• Albedo's opinion on you •

• Sagittarius: "I don't know them."

• Aquarius: "They are an intresting individual, when they are not busy babysitting Klee or doing church work they assist me when i head to Dragonspine, they say that incase i get injured that they'll be there prepared to heal me, it has never really happened before but i don't want them to feel worried about me so i let them come along with me."

• Aries: "Aries? Not familiar."

• Capricorn: "Don't know them."

• Taurus: "Taurus is an excellent knight and has great potential but they would rather stay as a normal knight instead of climbing up the ranks, they have not told this to anyone before but it's simply because they don't wish to have heavy workload and waste their days sitting on a chair doing paperwork all day, if you ask me i think it's pretty reasonable why they want to stay as a knight."

• Gemini: "I've seen them once talking to Sucrose they seem pretty friendly but i just have this gut feeling that they are dangerous.."

• Cancer: "I don't know them."

• Virgo: "I usually see them exploring Dragonspine to find treasures and other valuable relics, they even gave me an ancient relic as a gift. I found it to be pretty strange but they said that they have no use of it. That's Virgo for you."

• Libra: "I don't really know much about them, but i have seen them around Mondstadt with another green bard, they must be pretty popular."

• Scorpio: "I don't know them."

• Pisces: "That name doesn't sound like one from Mondstadt.."

• Leo: "I've never heard of them."